Chapter 56: Kiss On The Bed

Four days later, Li Chengyan still hasn't woken up, but at least there won't be frequent riots with supernatural powers.

After four days of exhaustion, Lin Ning was finally able to breathe.

When Liu Yue rushed to the hospital, he saw Lin Ning, who used to be extremely particular about eating, was drinking with a tube of nutritional supplements, obviously not to his appetite.

Lin Ning looked up, seeing Liu Yue's eyes light up, and then showed a hint of sadness, and asked slowly, "...Is there a mess outside?"

Liu Yue sat down, and asked: "What do you mean outside?"

Lin Ning repeatedly pressed the nutrient with his fingers, and his face was a little anxious. It has been more than four days, and Li Chengyan has not yet woken up, which is very bad. However, the doctors tested that his body was completely fine. It may be that his head has not recovered. After all, the supernatural riot mainly attacks the human brain. He thought for a while, and quietly approached Liu Yue's ear, his voice was small and soft: "I mean the military department, will His Highness Marshal lose the position of Marshal due to physical reasons?"

Liu Yue showed a bitter smile after listening. Lin Ning didn't reply directly, but just smiled and said nothing, with a lot of helplessness and exhaustion in her eyes.

Lin Ning muttered to herself: "I read the news that it seems that some high-level members of the First Command Center of the Empire have already proposed to re-elect the Marshal regarding His Royal Highness's body, and a person named Luo Youzhi reacted particularly fiercely..." After finishing speaking, he lowered his eyes a little lonely, and laughed at himself, "Don't answer me, I'm just in a bad mood and like to pour out a few words..."

Liu Yue thought for a while and replied, "Mr. Li has stabilized the situation for the time being. I don't think anything big will happen."

Lin Ning raised her head: "Mr. Li?"

"It is the grandfather of His Highness the Marshal." Liu Yue explained, "Don't you know?"

"Grandpa?" Lin Ning blinked, her expression dull after a few seconds, he asked with hesitation: "Is there any other family members in his family?"

Liu Yue shook his head and said, "His Royal Highness is an only son. He has been in a military and political family for generations. His parents passed away early, and the only close relatives are him and his grandfather."

Lin Ning asked: "But I've never seen it before? At first I thought it would be very disturbing when I came to the Marshal's Mansion, but later I found out that there is no other family member except His Royal Highness, so..."

Liu Yue just explained: "You should feel strange, but Mr. Li doesn't live in the Marshal's Mansion. At the beginning, the old man's lover and he often lived in another In the mansion, after his lover passed away, the old man was reluctant to leave the place where he lived with his lover for half his life, so he has always lived there."

Lin Ning nodded clearly.

Liu Yue looked at Lin Ning's desolate expression, made up some content in his brain, and belatedly said: "... Uh, actually, I believe that one day His Highness Marshal will take you to visit Mr. Li. His Highness has never been You are an outsider."

Lin Ning laughed and was amused by Liu Yue. She waved her hand and said, "What are you thinking about?" He didn't seem to have and told the other party that he planned to move out. But Li Chengyan's current situation is so bad, he really can't let it go for a while.