Chapter 41: Zhang Family Marriage

Seeing the chaotic situation in the company, Liu Ze gritted his teeth with anger, but wanted to maintain a calm and steady image to deal with the chicken feathers all over the place. In fact, he didn't know how many times he took out Jiang Feng and whipped him.

It was already impossible to get someone out of prison, so many eyes were staring at Jiang Feng, waiting for him to be put in prison. And now Jiang Ying has completely lost the idea of ​​saving Jiang Feng because of his eldest son, Jiang Feng has been abandoned. What should he do now? Should he go Feihao out, so that Feihao can survive this crisis as much as possible.

As a new small company, Feihao was able to achieve its former brilliance because of Jiang Feng, a top-ranking person, who has won countless top-level endorsements and advertisements in the circle by himself. How glorious it used to be, how bleak it is now, the endorsement has been lost, not only that, but they are also required to compensate the damage.

Looking at the remaining artists in the company, none of them can come and take the lead, because they used to rely too much on Jiang Feng, and all resources were seriously unevenly distributed. Artists are popular, but these debts and compensation...

He was anxious, but seeing all kinds of gossip analyzes on Lin Ning and Zhang Yiming, his mood dropped to freezing point.

When the little assistant opened the door and came in, he saw Liu Ze standing by the window, his cold eyes were stained with hostility, and he didn't say a word. He trembled inwardly, a little scared. There are a lot of troubles in the company these days. As Jiang Feng's manager, Liu Ze must know him very well. Now the outside world is speculating about Liu Ze's involvement in those matters.

Once such a scandal breaks out, everyone in the company is in danger. The newcomers who have been working for a long time have already submitted their resignation applications. After all, no one wants to be asked about the company and hesitate to speak, or listen to the other party's face. Said "Oh~ So it's Feihao, I know Jiang Feng's company—"

Liu Ze suppressed his inner irritability, closed his eyes and restrained the sternness in his eyes, and opened them again to wipe off his face severely, with a slight He raised his eyebrows in doubt, and looked at the little assistant: "What's the matter?"

The little assistant tightened the documents in his arms, and replied: "The boss asked you to go to a meeting. It seems that the situation...is not good. I heard that the superior came phone."

Liu Ze's heart sank, his expression darkened, and he said, "What do you mean, haven't I explained it clearly before?"

The little assistant shook his head: "I don't know the details, but I actually vaguely heard His Highness, rectification or something. ..."

Liu Ze's face became colder the more he heard it, and in the end he said coldly: "You wait for me here, and I will come as soon as I go."

——————————

The Zhang family, the old man was already bearded and stared by his grandson, pointing at Zhang Zhining and tremblingly said: "You, what do you really want? Do you know how many people are too eager to ask for this marriage? Fortunately, you still have a reason to push it out!