Chapter 53: The Marshal in a coma

The third day was mainly for the recording of the Western-style wedding and the ending. After the recording was over, Lin Ning was chatting with the director team. Several staff members were busy walking around, and looked here from time to time.

The director obviously treated him very well, smiling like a blooming chrysanthemum, and holding his hand enthusiastically, said: "Oh, Lin Ning, you are really suitable for our program group, this is the first recording I believe the response will be good after the broadcast, and we will see you in the next episode!"

Lin Ning also responded with a polite smile, feeling that the director is really strong and trying to free her hand at the same time. "It is certain, I have admired your name for a long time. It is my honor to cooperate with you."

The director looked at Lin Ning again with a smile. In fact, when he was filming a small theater, he realized that Lin Ning's acting skills are not good, but he sings and dances very well, so he is very suitable for playing some amazing and impressive roles in movies that don't have many roles. Of course, it would be great if Lin Ning could cooperate with them on the soundtrack, taking both gimmick and strength into account.

The more you watch, the more you are satisfied, the director simply invites: "Lin Ning, I am very optimistic about you, do you have any plans in the future?"

Lin Ning asked: "In terms of work?"

The director nodded: "Is your work focus on the entertainment industry or the food live broadcast?"

Lin Ning explained: "Thank you for your appreciation, but let me tell you clearly, my focus will not be on the entertainment circle, I will definitely record the whole season of "Food Road", but the fact after this is over, I will most likely not continue to be an idol or take the path of an actor. I like to study food very much. This kind of life makes me enjoy it very much and makes me have no worries about food and clothing, that's enough."

After hearing this, the director was very pleased he sighed regretfully. Lin Ning is talented and has dabbled in many fields. Even the most unremarkable dance is very good, and the performance of the sword dance is also very amazing. Finally he nodded and added: "The future is long, maybe you will change your mind one day, but I respect your choice."

Lin Ning said with a smile, "Who says no." Although he was sure that he would not give up the delicious food, he still had to talk about the scene, and the chat with the director was very lively for a while.

About ten minutes later, everyone had changed their clothes one after another and came over.

The director clapped his hands and shouted: "Everyone, it's time to take a group photo! Come over here, let's take a group photo together and record it. Our shooting task this time went very smoothly, thanks to the cooperation of all guests and staff, thank you everyone! "

People came over one after another, and soon there were several rows standing here. Lin Ning was pulled into the middle by the director, surrounded by several guests and the director, smiling with crooked brows and bright eyes like a teenager.

Rong Xinxin took a lot of group photos, and then frantically took a single shot of Lin Ning's face. In the photo, the young man has exquisite eyebrows and eyes, and is handsome with a hint of youthfulness. She is finally satisfied and deeply addicted to this kind of star chasing in the joy. Damn, it turns out that the star chasing girl is so happy, she didn't even know it before, she has to hurry up and make up for the happiness that she missed before!