Chapter 7: Explosion

He was too tired after playing all day yesterday, so he woke up very late today. So he's going straight to lunch. After throwing away the boiled fish from last night, Lin Ning started to prepare lunch.

What surprised him was that when the cat saw him busy, it looked like a sunflower, staring at him wherever he went. He had to feel the strange curiosity of the cat. Fortunately, the cat didn't follow him when he went to the toilet, otherwise he would be very embarrassed.

He turn on the live broadcast, and find an angle that will not capture the cat. He's ready to go live. As soon as the room was opened, 50,000 people had poured into the live broadcast room to watch it. Looking at the growing number, Lin Ning was also very emotional.

If his father knew about his current situation, he would definitely scold him angrily for not doing his job properly. Compared with the gentle mother, the father is indeed very strict. When he was young, he was very naughty, chattering and playing with a group of little boys was very restless, and his father beat him many times, but he was raised high and put down lightly, and he was never really beaten. He respects his father very much.

When Lin Ning's hand appeared in the familiar kitchen, there was a crazy barrage of bullets in the live broadcast room. Most people are asking when the gourmet food delivery service will be provided. After all, cloud tasting is virtual, and you really can't control your fullness. And some people watching the live broadcast have already brushed up gifts.

In the past, it was mostly grenades and deep-water torpedoes. Today, many of them are deep-water torpedoes and aircraft carriers, and occasionally a few manned spacecraft can be seen. These things were all exchanged for money. Lin Ning was shocked by the enthusiasm of the interstellar people, and felt flattered to see Didi's rising rewards.

"Thank you for your support, I am very grateful." Lin Ning saw that they were so enthusiastic and there were many questions in the barrage, so she decided to answer them. "Please post your questions in the barrage, and I'll answer them. Don't repeat the ones that have already been posted, thank you."

——When is the little brother going to register with the Food Administration to prove that it is safe and harmless?

"You should be aware of this. If my food is not compliant, the cloud tasting function cannot be turned on normally. When any food is tasted through the cloud, a comprehensive food certification will be carried out. In a responsible manner, I have applied for registration, and I believe it will be done soon."

——Many online perfume live broadcasts, etc., will start paying in the later stage of the cloud experience, will you add a payment link to the cloud tasting session in the future?

"No, I promise that the cloud tasting function in my live broadcast room will always be free."

After speaking, it was obvious that the fans on the other side of the barrage became excited, and the screen swiping became more excited.

——Mr. Lemon Kitchen, when will you open a physical store for us to buy food? Would you consider opening a store or takeaway?

"I have something to deal with recently, and I will think about these things after, if I'm not busy."

——Why don't you show your face, we all bet you are handsome.

"Thank you for the compliment. You are also very handsome and beautiful. If I have a chance in the future, I may show my face to all of you, but not now."