Chapter 17: A Cat Becomes a Human

System, why do I feel like I have heard the name Zhang Yiming somewhere? Lin Ning struggled for a while, and felt that it sounded familiar, so she couldn't help asking the system quietly in her mind. I always feel... so familiar, I may have heard of him by accident.

The system wandered in the ocean of belief value and could not extricate itself, and made a happy voice: You must know him, you have seen him before. The man with dog ears you saw that day is him, Zhang Yiming, the actor.

Lin Ning suddenly realized: It's really him, he deserves to be a leader in the entertainment circle, he looks so handsome. So, he is my senior in the entertainment industry?

Yes. The system answers.

Although Lin Ning met many famous people with his father who was a master of the state banquet before traveling, but Zhang Yiming, the film king, was the only time he saw it by himself, and he passed by without knowing it. Lin Ning, who was still a petty citizen at heart, sighed in disappointment when he was inexplicably excited about meeting a celebrity: I knew I should have signed an autograph, it’s my fault that I don’t know Taishan.

The system is speechless: Please, aren't you from the entertainment industry yourself?

Lin Ning corrected: It is the original owner of the body.

The system mocked mercilessly: Stupid host, although the film king is your senior, but now he is your fan! You want to sign, it is not a matter of minutes. Tell him in a private message, sign with one hand, hot pot with the other, whether to change it or not.

Lin Ning: Was he mercilessly mocked by the system?

You mean, when I exchanged names with him that day, I didn't recognize him, but he knew me, and recognized me as Lemon Chef with the roasted chicken legs and the little milk cake? I was full of scandals in the past few years, and I am not surprised, but shouldn't he be disgusted with me? Why do you still reward me like this...praise me? Lin Ning asked.

He doesn't necessarily know you, maybe it's just... The system can't continue immediately, because Lin Ning opened up the cloud tasting of roasted chicken legs and small milk cakes, and the film emperor checked his Shining Live account to confirm his identity. Well, I just want to have a meal, don't think too much about it.

Lin Ning: Hey, I knew how to keep a low profile, I hope he won't expose me.

He showed a smile, and thought that the man looked pretty good, and he shouldn't be making trouble now. He hasn't gotten himself out of the scandal yet, if the other party can help him like this, the meal he sent out seems to be worth the money? That being the case, don't embarrass him and stop asking questions. Looking at the live broadcast, he said slowly:

"I'm very glad that everyone participated in this live broadcast, thank you for your enthusiastic support. Congratulations to Mr. Zhang Yiming for winning this prize contest, and then please ask Mr. Zhang to private message me in the background, and I will send out Hot pot."

"Now, please edit the pot bottoms and platters, addresses, and contact information of 61 fans including Mr. Zhang and send them to me. Note that fans in the reward category and Mr. Zhang are meat dishes, and fans in the hot review category are Vegetable platter."

"Each courier has two sets of pot bottoms, two sets of dipping ingredients, two sets of bowls and chopsticks, and one mandarin duck pot."

After Zhang Zhining heard this, he asked doubtfully, "Lingling, are you going to download it so soon?"