Chapter 16: Contest

Chapter 16: Contest

[Host, do you know, we gain a lot of faith points at once! Now there are 10 million! The system flew up excitedly. I've never seen a belief value rise so fast, Lin Ning, you are really amazing! If this continues, our mission will be completed faster and faster!]

Being enthusiastically praised by the system, Lin Ning was a little dazed. However, no matter how popular he is, he will cook good food and stick to his original intention.

Do you want to consider giving that extra hot pot to the actor? Lin Ning started the next process while thinking.

"The water has boiled, and now I will show you how to eat it. You can try the taste of each pot first, and see which one you will eat later."

Lin Ning turned the camera to the other end, where there are large and small packing boxes neatly arranged together, and what is more attractive is the large and small platters on the table.

"As you can see, a single serving of vegetables includes: fungus, duck blood, enoki mushroom, crab mushroom, potato, sweet potato, vermicelli, vermicelli, noodles..." "A single serving of meat includes: beef, mutton, fish, shrimp paste, prawns, squid, chicken..."

"Now you can put dishes according to your own preferences."

"Of course, the platters that were promised to be sent out are all pre-packaged, and I have uploaded them to the cloud for tasting. Everyone will try each platter and watch it. The platters are different from the single order, with rich varieties and beautiful presentations."

Zhang Zhining took a plate of fungus from Lin Ning, not knowing what to do, he clumsily picked up a piece and put it in. "Is this right?"

Lin Ning: "Hahaha, let me do it." He took the plate, put a few fungus into the four pots, and then put some of the various vegetables in each. Then he started to put the meat, the flaky meat was very thin and looked very fresh.

"Let me explain to everyone, now this pot is a big pot. But when the time comes, the pots that will be sent out to fans will be mandarin duck pots, just like that one. You can put two different bases on both sides, so that if you eat them together, some people won't be used to it."

The people watching the live broadcast smelled the tempting smell in the air, and they couldn't wait to imitate Lin Ning's appearance and start making troubles. Looking at the rich variety of dipping sauces, based on the principle of trying them all out of curiosity, they took several bowls one after another.

This sesame sauce is too delicious, with a rich and mellow aroma, you want to swallow your tongue just by taking a sip! Put some mushroom sauce, some crushed peanuts, and coriander are also delicious! And the green onion is also good, especially fresh! The little brother is very considerate, and puts a name on each dip.

It feels like they can eat all-you-can-eat dipping sauce!

[Brother Lemon, what is this green thing? There is a barrage of questions.]

Lin Ning answered patiently: "This green one is rapeseed, the green and white one is baby cabbage, and this one is chrysanthemum, and the white one is Chinese cabbage. By the way, the meat will be boiled soon after putting it in, and the color will change." Then you can eat it like this." He showed it to Zhang Zhining. "Eat it quickly, the meat can't be cooked for too long, it doesn't taste good. The same goes for the vegetables, you can eat it after a little cooking and it will soften."