Chapter 2 - Kirito's wish

(Everyone shouts but didn't dare to get close because they are too scared and shocked to what happened) Kirito! Are you okay (Raku, Lela, and Chitoge are the only ones who dared to move).

Raku's pov
These is bad he is loosing to my blood. Raku's signed everyone to escape quietly while the enemies are busy fighting raku carried Kirito too and scapes and hide. (Angry) tsk argh they are haunting us now!? These world is so unfair how are we supposed to fight back if we can't even get close to them! (Kirito wakes up) 'Shh raku clam yourself nothings gonna change
Even you shout or hit everyone nothings gonna change.

Kirito your finally awake! But I have so much questions for you!.
"Easy one by one I will answer all of your questions just take it easy"
"I'm sorry I am stressed to everything happened but how did you survive to those multiple blows of magic!? Not to mention that you are just a little kid are you really a human?" Raku asked.
"Unfortunately even I don't know what I really am" joyfully answering Raku.
"Huh What do you mean you don't know?" Raku shock
"Well you see when I woke up I am in a room alone just a big computer and suddenly a girl suddenly appeared she came from the other room and so no..."
"Ohh I see so that's why you look so confused when we save you"
"Yeah I scape in that room"
"Then do you atleast know how did you survive that blows? Raku once again asked.

"Well I think it's because of my how should I put these "Space" that slows down when It get hit or touch."
"Ohh a barrier!" Raku confidently answers. "Well... I guess you can call that but unlike the barrier that cancel the attack from reaching you mine just like delay the attack quite confusing I know but that's the only reason I could think of and explain"

I see, well even we have that answer that won't change the fact that we are powerless against the other races.
Everyone was silent and sad. All hope is gone, kirito suddenly stands up and goes outside of the cave "Where are you going?, you are hurt where do you think are you going!?" Steph ask at little annoyed yet concerned tone

He smiles and respond "To the gods territory and giggles
What are you talking about!? Did you lost your mind all races are against to each others! You will just get killed if you go there!
'(Continues anyways).

*Fast Forward*

Kirito reaches gods territory without any detection of the enemies but stopped by the guards in front of the gate.
The Guard aks "What is your reason to come visit the gods?. You can only fight the gods once you are the only race left and currently all races is still fighting so leave now!."

"Could I talk to one if them atleast please?",kirito asks
The guard shouted "No you can't, now leave before we show no mercy!"
"Goddess Aquarius comes outside to see what's going on "What is the commotion going on here?
(Guard) These young man wants to a you almighty gods, who do you think you are to talk with the gods! A lowly human like y..."
Goddess Aquarius cut him off "That's enough! You young boy follow me."
"As you wish" and he bow down to the goddess infront of him.
Enters inside the building and immediately faced with all the other gods.

The gods immediately asks "So what is the purpose of your visit!?"
Kirito bows on the floor "Please I beg you please grant me a power to protect my race I know that I am just a child but I wish to protect my fellow humans please!" (drop tears).

Gods: "Your words are truly promising and remarkable words but we are afraid that we cannot lend you our power because not only they will continuesly hunt you down but or you won't be able stand our power."

" If that is your decision I cannot argue you didn't lend me your blessings but still thank you." Bows down and slowly leaves while tears flows on his face.