Chapter 9 - The reunion of the twins

Everyone is happy it's been a while since we got in danger I am glad the war is over hopefully that won't happen never again (civilian). After that Kirito felt something power is coming so he told everyone to hide and do not get out it might be to dangerous since we don't know what we are about to face or maybe I know but Iam not sure if these is them the world destroyers.

(Disasterous spirits or mostly known as world destroyers because they attack and destroy worlds. Kirito doesn't know he's a disasterous spirits since he is the twin brother of kurumi but because of their seperation to each other when they just got born.)

Suddenly a black hole appears out of nowhere. Everyone was so shocked because of the black hole (no one was hurt or got sucked when the black hole appears until it disappears.) While the black hole sucking everything it slowly becoming smaller and smaller until it disappears but before it totally disappeared a girl comes out of it she is so wreckless don't think anyone but to fight. The girl immediately assault attack kirito when he say him. ((Kirito's though) So you won't even show mercy to a kid..) (Destruction everywhere the sword gets swing at).

Your strong I admit you that yet so reckless.
(The girl) How are you still alive! You are just a kid (Annoyed) Just die already!.
Ouch that hurts
(The girl) . . .
Can we just talk these out instead of fighting? I know you're duty is to destroy these world but I won't let you... So can't you just give us exemption and leave us alone please?.
The girl swings her sword almost hitting kirito. Kirito is getting annoyed at these point, he let his anger and slashes his sword so fast she almost didn't saw it cutting some of her hair if she wasn't to dodge kirito's attack the girl will guaranteed to be headless after the attack. She felt kirito is different to everyone she have fought before so she chosed to retreat and combat in the future to finish what she have started. She ask one of the disasterous spirit named yoshino to come with her to help her just in case she gets tired or someone is stronger than her they can both 2 vs 1 the enemy, Yoshino doesn't want to go but yoshinon her puppet convince her to tag along since she have nothing to do and it is a opportunity for her to get stronger. Yoshino reluctantly agrees to tag along.

Return back to kirito he lets the girls escape even though he can catch her he chooses to not capture her. After 5 minutes of waiting if the outside is safe others finally gets out and takes fresh air. Looks like all of our buildings got destroyed (one of the villagers).
(Kirito task everyone you can work to rebuild the castle and sleep there in the night temporarily and blacksmiths create steel plate, long iron poles and others more for enchanced building).
(Steph) That would be really nice indeed Kirito but don't we doesn't have the iron ores and stuff to create those.
Yeah you're right Steph look out for the territory and it's people for now okay? I am just going to play with other race a little bit.
(Steph) O-okay but what are you betting and Also important question what if she comes back?
Fishes, Don't worry she won't be coming back for a while since I almost beheaded her she Is scared for now that's why we are she's probably not coming back anymore or maybe she will but not for now... After the talk kirito heads to the territory of were beast and plays with them. If he wins they will give him alot of iron but if he loses he will give them the giant fishes as payment because any bets made in accordance with the pledges must be upheld. The Werebeast game is still under construction yet so they are about to refuse but has a chess board with him so they agreed to play chess with him the battle immence and both parties are ending with perpetual check so they are forced to keep restarting the game hours passes by after 4 hours or continues draws kirito finally won the game. The Werebeast leader was so happy even he lost the game he has to much fun he added more steels as a reward.

(Werebeast) I never felt so much fun like this before I wish we could play again more nextime but next time most especially when it's battle of piece I won't loose again remember that boy (Wide smile on he's face) Our battle will be legendary once more!
-You are indeed a worthy opponent I wish we could play play more however I need to go because we doesn't know when that world destroyer comes back, we have to build our castle that can go underground at will just in case they attack us again we have to build it as soon as possible but the only problem is that even though I have a super strength because of the gods blessings, I still cannot carry all of these in one go... Ohh well I will come back 10 times here to come and get all of these steels thank you for everything! (Smiles and waves goodbye).
(Werebeast) Wait boy let us help you so you won't get too tired coming back and forth besides you said you have to build it as soon as possible so we are willing to help you.
-If you insist how about if I win you will help me but if I loose I will return half of it.
(Werebeast) You don't have to but okay.
(Both parties) achiente

•The game has started once a again but unexpectedly the game ended quickly kirito wins the game.

-I won the battle so it's okay to help me now since I won the fair and square hehehe.
(Werebeast carries some of the steels) please lead the way.
-S-sure (carries the remaining steel and walks) this way please and thank you for volunteering help meI really appreciate it.
(Werebeast) don't think of it too much boy.
-Then may I ask a question? I am not trying to be rude but why did you leave your people and join us?
(Werebeast) don't worry they can handle themselves werebeast can sense danger ever far away and ruthless when it comes to fighting why you don't know these?.
-Wow that's nice. I don't know because when I got out the only one who's keep attacking us is the elves.
(Werebeast) make sense I never saw you suddenly you appeared in the human race and have the guts to ask the gods for power (laughs).
-Hehehe

After 1 hour of walking they reach the imanity territory. The werebeast was so shocked seeing what happened to their village after the attack. Kirito thanks them for helping and gives them alot of meat as token of gratitude the werebeast doesn't want to take meats but people them to take it for their hard work and they don't have to worry because they have more meat stocked. The werebeast reluctantly agrees to take the meats and after that both races exchange thanks and bid goodbyes everyone of the humans started working most of them are digging and others are talking the dirt out filling out the destroyed lands last battle and the blacksmiths was tasked to handle the contraption. Kirito's plan is to create a contraption that is controllable that can hides the building underground or show the building above the ground at will. After 3 days the hole is over they built the castle that can be carry so it's easier for them to move it when the contraption is over. 2 days passed all construction is finished. They combined both contraption and the castle and then test if the contraption can handle the weight of the Castle and if its working properly.
Test is all going great no failure has been detected until the end it means it's a success but kirito added he's blessing to the contraption to make more safe. Everyone was relive and happy when the hidable castle is finally built and working properly. The next day everyone made a emergency tunnel to escape just in case they need to get out. Another day passed the girl from before came back to attack them and planing to destroy the whole world these time and to secure the their victory other spirits will come as reinforcement. The battle once again begin the girl was better than before she managed to cut the eye patch in kirito's eye revealing his clock eye on his left eye that reminds her of kurumi has same eye but different colors. The girl drop her guard down giving kirito to capture her after he captures the girl shido appears and interegates the girl what is your name;
(The girl) I don't have such thing
(Shido)Wait for real how about we give you a name?
(The girl) R-really?
(Shido) Yes how about tokha
(Kirito) That fits her but does she like it?
(Tokha) Thank you for naming me from now on I will be known as tokha umu I love it

The reinforcement arrived The Hermit: Yoshino. Kirito task and kotori task shido to make the girl fall in love to him and seal her power and he manage to succeed. Suddenly the sky becomes dark a powerful entity has appeared they multiplied Kirito was on high guard suddenly some girls in a crimson red dress that is look identical to each others and have a clock eye too and keeps laughing while they are running kirito ask who is the real one to them but they ignored him so he takes of he's eye patch reviling he's clock like eyes. The clones was shocked to what they saw so one of them disappeared to the shadows and the other one keeps running while laughing the other one told the her master about what she saw. After kurumi heard the news he travel through the shadow and appears in front of kirito. Both fight equally no one is loosing on both sides so kurumi ask how did you get that clock like eyes?
-I don't know it just hurt and appeared out of nowhere.
(Kurumi) Thats sounds impossible
(Unknown spirit) That's enough! Both got freeze and cannot move all.
(Kurumi) Who are you why can't I move
I am sorry kirito I wasn't able to stop them from sending you away and making you two not know each other's but the truth is you are both siblings who got departed when you two we're still children. That's why both of you are equal. After that the mysterious spirit disappeared and both started knowing each others and spend alot of time together as siblings.