Chapter 4 - The awakening of the 3rd spirit kirito!

'Huh what do you mean my eyes change colors?'
(Chitoge) I don't know even I am confused.
'They are here!'
(Chitoge) Everyone they are here! (What should we do we are cornered!)
'(smiles) protect everyone for me okay I will handle the rest'
(Chitoge) but you're eyes hurt right and how are you going to defeat them if you almost died the last time you tried to defend us!?
'Hehehe I don't know but atleast I will  try to atleast protect you all.'

'lucifkiel come forth at once (He's clothes turned to white coat and white pants and at his back there is a big clock after the transformation he goes outside the cave to confront enemies)'.

(Everyone can see what's outside.)
It's the elves they are back!

(Without any speaking the elves continuesly fire their magic towards Kirito he manage to cut some of  the magic but he isn't that fast and strong enough so gets getting hit. He keep on standing even how many times he keeps falling to the ground he keep standing to protect the humans. (Everyone can't do anything but to watch because they are powerless chitoge wants to help Kirito but he task her to protect and try to scape the cave, The elves didn't stop attacking Kirito can't fight back anymore goddess Aquarius comes to help Kirito and the other she created a water barrier to protect everyone and she immediately heals Kirito. Within a second Kirito's injuries got healed.)

'Is that really you Goddess Aquarius?'
(Goddess aquarius) Yes Kirito these is me are you okay?
'Thank you but I need to go and protect everyone even it looks hopeless and even all hopes are gone I must keep on fighting!.'
(Goddess Aquarius) Very well if that is what you want. Show me your palm Kirito (Kirito opens his palm towards the goddess) I hereby to give you my blessing to you Kirito!.
'I- I'm very thankful goddess Aquarius! Thank you! (Teary eyes)'
(Goddess Aquarius) Okay Kirito that's enough enemies are waiting for you outside.
'Mm. I will be back as soon as possible but may I ask one more favor please goddess Aquarius please?'
(Goddess Aquarius) What is it Kirito?
'Could you please protect them while I handle the enemies outside? It's okay if you refuse because I think I am asking too much'
(Goddess Aquarius) Don't worry Kirito I am planning to protect the other humans go and handle them Kirito your power is only available for a limited time and time is ticking so go quick! (Smiles).
'Mm thank you see you later'

The intense battle of Kirito against the elves has begun. Suddenly goddess Aquarius receives a call from other gods:
1•Hello? Goddess Aquarius on the line how may I help you?
2•Other line: Goddess Aquarius when you come back here could you please take Kirito with you we just want to talk with him.
1•I understand.
2• Just take your time.
1•Understood

~~Meanwhile outside~~

(One of the elves) How in the world did he become these strong he's not these strong before...

Fast forward a little bit ⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

Kirito manages to scare the elves away...