Chapter 18- Mission begins and unexpected chaos

3 months passed and kirito has begin he's journey to find and seal the dimensional portals. He diversed a plan on how to seal the portals it goes by starting from the sky then then the ground and lastly underground. After sometime of strategic planning he finally begin the search begins. Kirito had hard time looking for the dimensions hours become days and days become but he never give up how ever It hurts was hard for him so he decided return to elkia and take a break.

In the other hand the enemies heared that Kirito is out off elkia so they plan to ambush elkia. Shortly after they march with more than a thousands of enemy troops ready to attack everyone these is noticed by tet informed goddess aqua and the others that he feels something bad is gonna happen. Goddess aqua, tet, aria,  and goddess skuld visited the elkia. After they got there kurumi's clones assisting everyone to safety, kurumi is getting tired but she keeps going  after the clones noticed some gods visited them they informed the original kurumi that some have arrived so she rushed to them and told them that an army is marching also surrounded elkia. These shocked all of them, knowing these goddess aria pass this information to other gods and help to defend elkia after that there's a loud bang! At the west side of the wall. "Enemies on sight!!!" Sofia shouted the juniors rush in to the action the kiddies where leave behind because it's too dangerous for them in battle, everyone goes on to action.

Kurumi got exhausted and collapse on the ground but before she fall someone catches her but she can't open her eyes to see who it was but a familiar voice shortly comes after "you did a great job holding them off sis thank you" after hearing that she passes out. Half of the city is now.

Kirito's Pov
(Beforewards)
"It's been 3 weeks but not even a single one of the portals has been sealed where are they!?" Speaking  to himself. (Feeling something is going on, shortly after that he received a alert from Cthulhu alerting Kirito " master an army or a thousand enemy is attacking we are overwhelmed half of the village is destroyed, sorry master we tried to fight them but overwhelmed they managed to destroy half of the village" Kirito didn't respond.

[~Presentence~]
(Kirito catches kurumi) "You did a great job holding them off sis thank you let me take over the rest". He sees Steph at the door of  castle he waves at her signing she go there, and she did run. "Steph could you please take kurumi at the infirmary to let her rest because she is exhausted I will take it from here" Steph nods her head, in a blink of an eye Kirito a angry look on he's face he summons more than a thousands of clones. "No one can hurt or make my sister exhausted in battle!!!." He shouted, everyone felt chills on their backs, the enemy knows they are doomed but continues to fight they tried to surround him and attack him at once but he is too small and too quick they tried their very best but never land a attack even once on him he counters knocks them all one by one so fast 1/4 of the army got knock out within a second. " Cthulhu, Marchoasis inverse mode!" Both of he's familiar change to mega beasts and rampage in the battlefield the enemies rapidly decreases the mastermind tries to escape but he got cornered and captured he is having panic attack because how how scary Kirito and his familiars he thought he's going to get slashed and get killed but someone stop his rage from killing him.

Kurumi and Stephanie's POV
Steph rushes to take kurumi to infirmary but shortly after kurumi wakes up Steph tries her hard to stop kurumi getting up however she insisted she knows Kirito is in rage right now and he can kill everyone at he's will if he wanted too, so rushed to stop Kirito. She gathered all of her  strength to shout "Kirito!" From the castle door. It was effective he managed to caught his brothers attention and Kirito heard kurumi almost killing the enemy with one insanely strong punch...