Chapter 6 - The unknown god

After some some months past kirito and all other gods are getting along except for one god one one knows what is he's name all they know about him is he is very shy, introvert, and he's a kid maybe he's the same age with Kirito, and  he doesn't like talking to others he always at he's room playing and watching doing everything he wants. One day all gods are planning to visit in another world they are inviting kirito to join but he refused because he is afraid humanity will get attack and maybe it's too late when he gets back and I have alot of paper work to do you can just go on without me I'll stay with him (the unknown goddess). Everyone was reluctant to leave him but can't do anything about it so they just leave him and promises they will be back with something after that all gods leaves and Kirito goes back to he's work...

After an hour or so suddenly he got a message that humans are getting attack by the dragons and they cannot scape so Kirito hurriedly go to the scene and he is greeted with 2 huge dragons they noticed him and one of them blows flame immediately and the other one strikes with he's sharp claws. Kirito manages to block the flames with he's barrier and dodges the claws and immediately counter attack punching the dragon so hard it pass out after that he carried the knock out dragon and throws it the the other dragon that's to the buffs infinity given to him. After that the dragon escapes Kirito didn't do anything he just watch it escape and didn't do anything to the other dragon
instead he heads where the Steph and others are hiding he is met with alot of injured people and step only can treat those have light injuries. Kirito immediately use he's powers to heal those who are heavily injured (he using his energy as a catalyst to use the infinity to heal them all because he doesn't know how to used infinity itself yet) after that he's tells everyone his leaving again because he needs to cook food for the other goddess.

Everyone wants him to a rest but it's almost lunch time he just said recover well and eat well I'll be back later with a big smile in he's face and takes hes leave after he got back to the gods territory he cooks food he knock and leaves the food in the front of the door. Just a couple steps away kirito passes out of exhaustion. Meanwhile the goddess was reluctant to open and look what is it because he knows the gods is out but opens anyways and sees a food outside these is the first time someone given him a food in he's room and it's hot too. The gods are always busy at there works so they cannot cook and give to him he just goes to the kitchen and take what food he wants and goes back to his room. And then he saws Kirito lying at the ground with out hesitation he gets close to him and pokes his face checking if he's okay but he didn't respond so he tries his best to take him to he's room because he knows he is the one who cook and gave him the food. The goddess was amazed how delicious the food is he was so full after he ate it all the food that was given to him and waited for kirito to wake up so he played while waiting.

After an hour kirito wakes up. The goddess don't know what do and say he just stared at him.
(Kirito) What happened where am I?
(Goddess) You passed out on the floor after you leaved my food outside thank you it's was so delicious and also my name is Ted nice to meet you.
•Iam glad you liked it my name is Kirito nice to meet you too and thank you for taking me and let me sleep on your bed I hope you didn't mind hehehe
•Its okay. So amm may  I request something to you please?

•Sure Goddess Ted what is it?
•C-Can we be friends?.I-Iam not doing these for food I just want to have a friend to talk to I can ask the others but I don't know how so will you be my friend please? Also just call me Ted no need to be formal I mean we a the same.
•I will be gladly be your friend Ted. But we aren't the same it's true Iam known as a goddess but I am not pure unlike you I am a demigod or half human half.
•Hush it kirito demigod or pure I don't care we are friends after all (both giggles) wanna play with me?
• Sure (Smiles)

Both play alot and had so much fun and didn't even notice the time it's almost night. Kirito tells Ted that he would like to spend more time together but he need to cook dinner and the gods are coming back anytime now. Ted stands up and says "let's go then" but you don't need to come you know said by Kirito but I want to help you.. Okay! I could use a helping hand I hope you aren't just pushing yourself to help me even though you don't want too (giggles). Don't worry Kirito I am not I want to try new things you know just one thing I hope I won't be a burden while you are cooking (worried face). Kirito gives him a head pat. You be fine trust me.

After ted is feeling better both heads to the kitchen and starts cooking Kirito is the one who is cooking and Ted is the one cleaning and preparing the dinner table. After both are finished cooking and preparing the gods returned home perfectly after they open the door they are greeted with so much delicious smell and they are greeted by the two they were shocked because they never saw the goddess talk to them. After the greetings Kirito told Ted he did great then do a high five to each other. Then they ask the gods to come and eat dinner already everyone was starving so they heads to the kitchen table and eats while eating goddess aquarius ask how did you manage to convince him to talk and leave he's room!? Kirito giggles and tell everyone "long story short after I got back after the fight I cooked a food for Ted and because of exhaustion I pass out and so on. Wow that was amazing I'm glad everyone is getting along.

After everyone finished eating Kirito washed the dishes Ted joined him too then Kirito bids good-bye to everyone and look how is everyone. Goddess Ted ask him if he'll comes back again. And Kirito responds ofcourse I do because I have to work, cook and most especially play with my friend. Ted is so happy hearing it all after that Kirito waves he's hand and teleporting back to he's territory.