Chapter 10 (Republish) - Kirito's return and favor

After sometime because of kirito's absence in the gods territory his table is full of unfinished paperwork. Everyone is worried maybe he is not coming back so Ted volunteered to go pay a visit the human race and look for Kirito.... (Sometime passes) After Ted reaches the humans territory he saw Kirito is working along with other construction workers to build facilities. When Kirito notice Ted is watching he ask Ted how is he and ask what is the purpose of he's sudden visit Ted immediately respond telling he and everyone else is doing great and ask Kirito if they could talk in private just the two of them. Kirito agrees and leads the way to a secret spots only elves and he knows.

When the fight was over and the elves stabilize they all agreed the make there territory float and wander around using their magic leaving the a giant hole on the ground so he decided to refill the hole and renovation the place, he planted a Sakura tree on the middle and rocks around it and planted bushes acting as boundaries of the forest and the renovated scenery. After they reached the Sakura tree they sat down Ted apologizes to kirito for raku and chitoge sacrificed themselves to end the eternal war. If not because of them the war might be still going on. Kirito responses why are you apologizing I have no hard feelings to anybody.

(Ted) They why did you ran away and never came back to the territory everyone is worried for you know.
-I admit I was very sad when I heard raku and chitoge sacrificed themselves... And I wasn't able to come back yet because I need to help them construct because not only we we are far left behind but all I am still half human but don't worry I will come back soon also I just want to spend some time with my sister.
(Ted) What you have a sibling?
-Its to believe but when I was fighting kurumi no one is loosing or winning, both of us has have the same power suddenly a hollow spirit talk to us that was are siblings that why you can't defeat each others even how many attempts we do. So Instead of fighting
we agreed to fight enemies duo instead.

(Kurumi) Kirito~ A villager is looking for you and wants to give you these apple pie she made. (Realizes) Ohh no I apologize for interrupting your conversation my dear brother I am leaving I am truly sorry for interrupting both of you
(Ted) Ohh no we just finished talking don't worry hehehe.
-Sis don't go yet let's all eat first we already here after all.
(Kurumi) B-but
-Hush it sis don't try to escape (laughs Ted giggles too)
(Kurumi) F-fine stupid brother hmmpft
(Both kirito and Ted giggles)

After the three finished eating kirito tell Ted to wait for him he'll go home and return the pie plate first and he's coming to the goddess territory after but kurumi interrupt kirito and say leave the plate to her instead since she is going back tho the Village anyways so both of them can just head straight to the territory. Kirito say thank you and see you later to her sister and headed to the gods realm.

After they reached the gods realm kirito greets everyone and the gods ask him alot of questions he can't keep up with the questions so he tell everyone long story short we are improving the immanity's territory.
And everyone stop asking very glad he's back. If you please excuse me I am going to my office now and do my paperwork on my table. After 30 minutes all of he's paperwork is finished and submits it to goddess skuld and aria, and ask them both a favor...

-Sis may I ask a favor you two?
•What is it kirito? (both answered warmly)
-Is it okay if I put a mine in our village using my power? Other races doesn't need anything anymore because they are rich on resources but us humans we are only rich at food. I want to set up mine so we can get minerals such as iron, diamond, and more?
(Aria)Sure kirito that isn't a bad Idea after all
(Skuld) Affirmative
- (Smiles) Thank you my dear sisters I appreciate it
•(So cute!) You can hug us kirito you know we are family now after all~
(Runs and hugs both of the goddess)
(Both goddess) Good luck okay~
-I'll be back sis there's something I want to ask Ted.
•Okay kirito~

Goes to goddess Ted's office but he's not there and his table is empty mean he finished his work too so he heads to goddess ted's room. After reaching ted's room he knocks.

•Come in~
- Hey Ted it's me kirito I hope I didn't Interrupted anything hehehe.
•Come on kirito you didn't Interrupt anything I know what you are planning kirito you will set up a mine an then sell it to the other world is it.
-Yup you are precisely right I have a proposal if I win you will let me sell the ores. I will ask one of the dimensional key if I win, but if loose I will be your slave and do whatever you want is that enough value?
•Thats to much value let's make it 30 days of slavery if you loose deal.

(Both) Achiente!
They plays 3 chess battles but different platforms
The first game online chess. Ted is the white piece. While playing Ted ask kirito why he didn't high to obtain the title because not only he's worthy about it he's can easily defeat him the god of game itself instead he chooses just protect the humans. Please kirito I am not against to your decision but I am curious why!?.
-Easy that's because I don't have plan to be the god of game also I only promised to use these power to only protect the humans that's all I want to do before and bring peace to these world.