Chapter 15: Sword art online

Kirito speaking to himself "I feel my body hurts so much I over used my power to the point my body can't handle it anymore huh well atleast everyone is saved" (fades out).

"Kirito!" Shout by goddess aria while running towards kirito. "Kirito are you okay?" Examines kirito's body... "He has 3 broken ribs and the rest are scratches hang in there kirito I'll heal you!". "You won't let anything happen to us you are willing to sacrifice yourself look at you baka! If you are thinking about us about yourself too".

"Goddess aria stop it his unconscious if you want you can talk to him later for now let's go back, others are waiting us already. Also maybe he has a valid reason ask him later instead okay? Lets go" by goddess Aquaris. Meanwhile kurumi... "Me may I ask you something? Why if you're brother collapse even his clones like us collapse too?" Ask one of the clone to her master kurumi.

Kurumi answers her clone "that's because kirito haven't master his zadfkiel also maybe that's what will happen to us if I collapse we really don't know because I never collapse like my brother after battle." "With all due respect Iam not mocking your brother but don't you think he is just too weak that's why he can't control he's power?" The other clone ask. Kurumi response "No. He is strong far more stronger than me the only thing is he is holding back all these time or should I say his body is holding him back all these time that's why he collapse after the fight because he is forcing he's body to keep fighting event he can't anymore." Then she smiles at her clones. "Enough. Help them pick up his clones.

~Fast Forward~

3 hours pass kirito wake up. "Ouch my whole body hurts". Goddess Skuld enters the room "Oh your already awake I see". Kirito replies "Yes big sis I just woke up but I am not sure why but I can't breathe properly and my whole body hurts".

"Sis told me that 3 of your ribs were broken during the fight, so I recommend you to not do heavy work for while you are recovering, jumping too much like you always do, and eating too much sweets because sugar slows down the healing process okay?"

Kirito smiles "Okay sis thank you for reminding me I appreciate it". Goddess Skuld blushes when kirito smiled. Suddenly goddess aria enters the room shouts "Kirito!" And run and hugs kirito "kirito how are you!?"
"Sis I can't breathe please let go I can't breathe!" (fading voice). Goddess Skuld notice something is wrong so she pull her sister to kirito.

"Thank you sis I almost passed away from that" everyone laughs and goddess Aria apologize. "I'm sorry about that I just got too exited and we wanted to thank you for saving us earlier if without you we would have been de*d by now so thank you for saving us" Kirito looks down and smiles says " I should be the one who is telling you thank you because with out the infinity, and maybe I wasn't able to save you to be honest so thank you". Everyone smile and the siblings hugs each others. After that kirito goes back to he's office but there's no work for him to do anymore so he goes to ted's office to check if he's busy and he is not so they played together and while playing kirito proposed a project and they will call it sword art online in short SAO.

Ted agrees to help in exchange they help each other with their work too and kirito agrees after that they started to encode to create the game. While working Ted can't stop looking at Kirito it's like he knows what he is doing; so he can't stop his curiousity "Ahh kirito there something bothering why you keep encoding like you know what you are doing not even once you never check your coding" Kirito looks at him and speaks "yes I know what I'm doing is sword art online I am the reincarnation of kirito I want to recreate Sao because it's easier to train the students and also entertainment of everyone and I am looking for someone important to me"

Ted was speachless after what he had he heard. "You take a break for now you look shock and you're mind has gone blank hehehe sorry about that" after the conversation kurumi appeared in there back using her ability to travel space where ever she wants to go. "Kihihihi sorry for bothering you two but I brought a snack for you two~".

"Hi sis thank you" and smiles at kurumi. "Kirito may I stay here with you for a bit I just want to stay and spend time with you but if you are too busy or if I'm being too annoying for you can just tell me and I will leave okay? Ask kurumi politely. "You know I can't do that to you sis" kirito's response.

~Fast Forward~

After 5 hours straight of encoding they finally finished the encoding of the game, the only thing left to do is buy VR headsets to launch the game. Kurumi volunteer to buy the headset but they kirito came along with her to point out the headset that they need to buy.

After felt like eternity they found the perfect VR headset to buy after sometime time they finally payed for the VR headsets and went home. And started to install the game to the VR and tested it; it worked so they installed the game in whole 2 days and sold instantly. And everyone enjoyed playing the game.