Chapter 3 - Empty handed

Kirito leaves the gods territory empty handed and heads home sad not because the gods didn't grant his wish but because they will keep living in fear and can't do anything about it.

(After 2hours of walking back home he reaches "alfhiem" the place where humans live.)

(Raku and Chitoge are very anxious waiting for Kirito to come back. When they saw Kirito in the far distance they both ran to him and hug him tightly.)

(Raku) What happened Kirito did they hurt you!?
(Chitoge) What happened to you did you achieve you're goal going in the gods realm?
'I'am afraid that I failed you everyone. I head to the gods realm to ask for their blessing but the gods they declined my request.'
Ahh it's okay atleast you came back safely. By chitoge.
That's right. By raku.
(Chitoge) It's getting late let's head back shall we (smiles widely)
(Raku & Kirito) okay!
(Raku carries Kirito and the three of them heads back to their hideout)
(Raku) Your feet must be in pain right now so yet me carry you back home.
'Mm. Thank you (passes out of exhaustion).'

(Riku) Everyone Dinners ready!~ it's time to eat.
(Everyone) Thanks for the meal! (Smile widely like there nothing bad happening.)

(Chitoge) Should I wake up Kirito?
(Raku) No just let him sleep he's brave enough to go alone and head to the gods territory alone and didn't get hurt but is it just me who's curious what did he wished?
(Chitoge) Iam curious too but I choosed to keep quiet.
'Its power I ask them to please give us some of their blessing atleast we can die fighting but unfortunately our body might won't be able to handle there power so I can home empty handed'.
(Riku) *hugs Kirito tightly* I am very thankful you did that you tried that but unfortunately you failed but still thank you! Come let's eat other are eating already~.
'Coming~'
(Riku) Let's all eat and have a rest already, we don't know what's going to happen again tomorrow but we must be ready to everything and anything that might happened tomorrow!.
(Everyone) We understand thank you king!.

(After everything finished eating they immediately head to sleep).

Fast forward to morning ⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

(Riku) Rotate all workers switch jobs and the old workers take a rest and next batch of workers assigned today same routine every.

(Everyone) Okay your majesty!~

(Everyone started to do there own jobs today is a cloudy day and suddenly the rain starts pouring so heavily and everything became more worse when the elves came back to what they have started.)

(Kirito and Chitoge sensed that theres a powerful army heading in there location they know danger is coming.
Kirito and Chitoge separate to inform everyone about the danger coming).

'Everyone be ready looks like a strong army is heading this way! Chitoge please inform raku and the rest about the upcoming danger and don't go outside the cave it's too dangerous!. Ouch my eyes suddenly hurts so much'
(Chitoge) Are you okay Kirito!?
'I think so my eyes hurt so much'
(Chitoge) Look at me and slowly open your eyes let me see what's wrong with your eyes.
'(Do what she told me to do)'
(Chitoge) I don't think these is normal at all before you're eyes are both brown but now it's red and and blue with a clock on it. (What happened to he's eyes!?)