Chapter 13: Mysterious organization.

'In the other side'
(Heavenly Judge) Order. Why do you keep insisting to that kid to be released? You two are acting strange you never tried to save your past successor what did you see on him that causes you two don't want let go of him?.

(The sisters) Because unlike our other past successor he is holding he's promise and he doesn't deserve to stay there he is only send there because he didn't deserve to be there not to mention the fact that he didn't get sent to the endless void of eternity meaning he's pure hearted but let's not for get that since he is only in the demon king palace he is still considered the goddess infinity! If we don't release him now not for long chaos will start again he is the once incharge in peace and all so we are running out of time. The power didn't return to me because he is still here I cant force it to come back it will only return If he gets send to the eternal void but he didn't so he is our hope so please release him we beg for your mercy. (Both sisters breaks down.)

(Heavenly Judge) Very well your reason is indeed correct and making him not guilty! He will be automatically release after 3days however if you broke out before the time the given time he will be changed higher charges so here my advice if he wants to get out he must behave but I doubt he's not going to listen escape because he's just a child and doesn't rules.

The sisters just smile because they know kirito that he won't because kirito think maturely so they aren't scared to that possibility.

Suddenly everyone got interrupted;
(Messenger) Emergency News everyone! Send by the Great Oracle! That the mysterious organization is expected to take their first move after 3 days and the dimensions are in big threat! We need to do something to stop them as soon as possible!.

(Goddess Aria) Well if you we can task kirito and the others to confront and stop them from sabotaging the portals  and us gods will guide everyone but judge you need to release kirito because he is the only one who can command everyone so he need to be released or else the other worlds will be in danger we don't know how strong they are yet or if we will be able to win these fight against these cult!? Kirito if the strongest to everyone of us!. Please release him.