13%

Jiang Yi refused to be the No. 1 little follower, which was a great thing.

This shocked Ying Zhuohan.

After all, he has been flattered by a group of adults since he was a child, and there has always been a large group of small followers around him.

Ying Zhuohan was a little angry after being shocked. For the first time, he condescated and allowed others to sit at the same table with him. Unexpectedly, he was rejected.

Ying Zhuohan, who couldn't stand his face, sat in the chair angrily. His head was high, and he thought viciously that Jiang Yi was finished. He would never want to be his number one follower!

Jiang Yi packed up the pencil box and then poked Ying Zhuohan in front of him.

Ying Zhuohan turned his head, held his head high, and said like a proud little lion, "I told you that it's useless for you to regret it now..."

Jiang Yi tilted his head and said, "Pencil."

"Can you give it back to me?"

"..."

Ying Zhuohan's face turned a little red. He grabbed all kinds of pencils in his pen pocket and gave them to Jiang Yi in the back seat.

His pens are so expensive that he can't even buy them outside!

Jiang Yi looked at the pile of pens on the desk, found his pencil from it, and then returned the pile of pens to Ying Zhuohan.

Ying Zhuohan held his breath and said, "Don't you want it?"

Jiang Yi shook his head. Now he felt that the small black curly hair in front of him was not very similar to Song Ziyi, because the small black curly hair was a little fierce.

Ying Zhuohan jumped off his seat and turned around him several times with wide eyes, shaking the little curly hair.

Jiang Yi stopped writing the name of the book. He felt that Ying Zhuohan was a little similar to Song Ziyi at this time, and he strangely loved to circle around him.

During each of the following classes, Ying Zhuohan would take out different toys from his schoolbag and put them on Jiang Yi's desk, trying to attract Jiang Yi's attention. He was persistent and tireless.

He didn't believe that Jiang Yi was not attracted to these novel toys at all.

Jiang Yi put the toy back painstakingly and listened to Ying Zhuohan talking around him about how cool the toy was. He was a little worried about how so many words the new classmate could say.

Jiang Yi sighed like a little adult and decided to go to the classroom to get water and let the new student's mouth rest.

Seeing that Jiang Yi was going to pick up the water, Ying Zhuohan's eyes lit up and immediately commanded his little follower to help Jiang Yi pick up the water.

He thought with great air that he could finally give Jiang Yi, who didn't know which kindergarten he came out of, to have a good look. How powerful he was and could command so many people.

If Jiang Yi is his No. 1 follower, he can command No. 2 and No. 3 follower. The promotion method around him is very strict!

But Jiang Yi did not give the water cup to his little follower, but went to the classroom to get the water.

Ying Zhuohan felt that these little followers were really useless, so he picked up his sleeves and walked up aggressively.

Jiang Yi put down the water glass and went to the toilet. Ying Zhuohan followed his buttocks aggressively all the way.