Extra 7 After Marriage

In winter, the cold wind roared outside the large floor-to-ceiling window, rolling the snow, and it was white.

In the indoor study, the projector on the curtain showed all the people in suits and shoes, sitting upright in the video conference.

The blonde man with deep eyebrows and a high nose, his light blue eyes looked down, his eyebrows frowned slightly, and his temperament was cold and deep.

His arms were not on the desk, and his whole body leaned on the chair. The expensive custom-made suit was pressed out some wrinkles and lowered his head. It seemed that he had encountered some problems. The man frowned and felt full of oppression.

"Through a comparative analysis with the evaluation benchmark value of the project of Group A, it is concluded that the profitability and solvency of this project..."

The project reporter in the video conference carefully observed Lu Li's face. Seeing the blonde man's sudden frown, the project reporter's heart was bumpy, and the original smooth report suddenly stuck and broke out in a cold sweat.

As if there was no sound, the blonde man raised his head and frowned at the project reporter in the video.

The project reporter was in vain, stammered for a moment and immediately continued to explain the report.

But in less than two minutes, the blonde man frowned again and lowered his head, as if he was extremely dissatisfied.

While reporting, the project leader was frightened and thought about what was wrong with his report.

Recently, due to the extremely serious blizzard in A city, it is difficult to travel. The whole Lu Group works from home. In the days when working from home, Mr. Lu in the video is very talkative most of the time.

After the report, the video conference was quiet.

After several minutes, Lu Li raised his head and glanced at the people in the video conference. He nod slightly and summarized the follow-up development of the project for a few minutes in a calm voice. The next project reporter continued to report.

The project began to report. The blonde man folded his long legs, lowered his head, and continued to study the half-weaved black scarf with a sweater needle. He casually knitted the sweater while listening to the meeting report.

Occasionally, when the sweater needle is crooked with the wool, Lu Li will frown and poke back with the sweater needle. The man's figure is nearly 1.9 meters tall, and he holds the fur ball like holding a toy ball.

Outside the study, the black-haired man in long-sleeved pajamas squatted outside the door and whispered to a big blue-eyed dog with a serious expression, "Don't scratch the door."

"Your father works in it."

"Don't scratch the door to disturb him."

The big blue-eyed dog wagged its tail. Hearing Jiang Yi's words, his ears drooped a little, and obediently no longer stretched out his claws to scratch the door.

Jiang Yi rubbed his head and knew that there was a blizzard outside these days. The big dog hadn't gone out to have fun for a long time and was about to be stuffy. Now he looks pitiful with his ears drooping.

Jiang Yi got up, patted the big dog's tail and said, "Come with me."

The big dog knew that the person in front of him wanted to play with him. He excitedly turned around in place a few times, and immediately ran to Jiang Yi with his tattered fur ball in his body.

The tattered fur ball was thrown a few times and the fluff flew all over the sky. Jiang Yi sneezed several times in a row, and finally went to the corner of the living room to pick up the toy he had bought for the big dog.