Extra 4

Jiang Yi hardly told others his nickname.

The reason why Jiang's father gave him this nickname is very simple. One day, he was still in his infancy in the hospital, surrounded by children crying. The nurse saw the child curled up in a ball, sucking his fingers, not crying or making noise. He couldn't help laughing and saying, "This child is really good."

Jiang's father gave him a nickname, Good Boy.

Fortunately, Lu Li did not ask him why he had such a nickname, but looked down at him and suddenly bent his lips: "Is it really called good boy?"

Jiang Yi hummed unnaturally.

The blonde boy leaned down slightly, and his light blue eyes stared at him: "What if you lie to me again?"

The figure in front of him is extremely high, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, and the tilting range is very small, but the sense of oppression is still very strong.

Jiang Yi turned his head slightly. He rubbed his nose and whispered, "What's so deceptive to this?"

Lu Li: "You also lied to me as Lei Feng."

Jiang Yi coughed. He bowed his head and said honestly, "But my nickname is obedient."

Lu Li: "How to prove it?"

Jiang Yi didn't know how to prove it. His nickname is different, and there is no registered certificate. From childhood to his age, only his grandmother and Jiang's father would call him by his nickname.

"Good boy."

In the middle of summer, the treetops floated, and the sunlight in front of the bench cast mottled light and shadow through the dense branches and leaves. With the floating rustling wind, the blonde boy who leaned slightly down suddenly whispered a good boy.

Jiang Yi subconsciously looked up and answered. The dark and bright pupils were imprinted with sparse light and shadow, beautiful and soft, like glass beads filled with water.

He looked up at him, the black hair on his forehead was scattered on his eyebrows, and his hair in the sun seemed to be outlined.

Lu Li didn't say anything, just looked down at him.

After a while, he raised the corners of his lips and said in a low voice, "It turned out that he was not a lie."

"It's really good."

Jiang Yi rubbed his ears. He seemed to be a little unaccustomed and said, "Uh-huh."

Lu Li straightened up. He stretched out two fingers and hooked Jiang Yi's schoolbag to the convenience store bench. As he walked, he said, "Help me apply medicine."

Jiang Yi could only carry his schoolbag and follow the blonde boy to the bench.

He didn't apply wound medicine for others. He lowered his head and tore open the cotton swab, and carefully dipped it in iodine.

Lu Li looked at the person in front of him and lowered his head tore open the cotton swab. The exposed part of his neck was covered by thin black hair, which was dazzlingly white. The light blood vessels curled in the delicate skin like white porcelain, and looked at the touch as warm as mutton jade.

His throat moved and he didn't say anything.

Jiang Yi applied medicine to the fine scars on his finger bones, which was very light. After applying it, he subconsciously blew it, just like Jiang's father gave him medicine when he was a child.

Lu Li's eyebrows, who had not moved after applying medicine in front of him, suddenly jumped and felt a little crispy and itchy.

Jiang Yi, who blew, was amused by himself. He put the cotton swab on the tissue, shook his head and thought that the people who went to fight every day might need to blow when he was drugged?