15%

Jiang Yi sobbed with tears on his face and said blankly, "Ah?"

He choked with a heavy nasal tone and muttered, "Didn't Arno have leukemia?"

He knew that getting sick was a very uncomfortable thing.

You have to stay in the ward every day. You can't touch the retention needle in your hand. You have to take a lot of bottles of drip and take a lot of medicine.

Jiang Yi grew up in a ward full of disinfectant. He didn't want Arno to be like him, let alone Arno die.

The housekeeper smiled and said, "The young master is fine. It's normal to bleed after changing teeth."

He went downstairs to get the medicine box. Lu Ting, who was called downstairs, felt funny. He explained the meaning of changing teeth to the two children. As soon as he finished explaining, he saw the two children hugging each other in tears, choking and whispering, looking like the rest of his life after the disaster.

More than ten minutes later, the housekeeper put down the cotton swab in his hand and told Arno to lick the missing gums, and then took the others out of the bedroom.

In the bedroom, Jiang Yi was worried. He climbed on the sofa, pulled Arno's mouth, and confirmed with tears that Arno was free several times before he let go.

Arno held Jiang Yi in his arms, and he didn't want to let go of his head next to Jiang Yi's shoulder. He thought that it was good that he might be "dead" once, otherwise Jiang Yi would ignore him.

Jiang Yi asked Arno why he suddenly changed his teeth. Arno didn't say anything, but just whispered a few words on Jiang Yi's shoulder.

He won't tell Jiang Yi that he has packed a pocket of cookies these days. He can't feed Jiang Yi, so he has to come back every night to eat by himself.

Every night, Arno was angry while eating, angry and wronged at the same time. He was sad in the grievance. Thinking that he had fed Jiang Yi for so long, Jiang Yi actually had a cold war with him for a small curly hair that came out of nowhere.

Jiang Yi and the little curly hair have only known each other for a few days. Has Ying Zhuohan ever slept in the same bed with Jiang Yi like him?

Obviously, the relationship between the two of them was the best, but it turned out to be because of the cold war of Zhuohan.

The more Arno thought about it, the angrier he became. He bit the biscuit hard and rattled the biscuit.

But I didn't expect that he gritted his teeth and flew away with the biscuit.

Jiang Yi, who was shocked by his mouth full of blood, had not remembered the cold war for a long time. He thought with tears. Fortunately, Arno just changed his teeth, not a serious illness.

Looking at the mottled blood on Arno's collar, Jiang Yi sucked his nose on the sofa. He was worried and hesitated to ask if he could sleep with Arno at night.

He was afraid that Arno would vomit blood at night.

Arno naturally couldn't wait for Jiang Yi to sleep with him every night. After hearing the news, he was so excited that he ran downstairs to tell Jiang's father about it.

After nine o'clock in the evening, Jiang Yi took a shower in the bathroom. Arno, who had taken a shower, was in high spirits in bed. He licked his gaping teeth and happily thought that it was the right time for the tooth to fall off, otherwise Jiang Yi would have ignored him now.

Jiang Yi is very kind to him now.

I was afraid that he would die if he was not careful. He spoke softly and paid attention to him. Tonight, he would sleep with him with a small pillow in his arms.