84%

The light in the bar was dim and ambiguous, and the long boy looked cynical. He leaned slightly, with one hand still blocking the mouth of the bottle, bending the corners of his lips, staring at the dark-haired boy in front of him like some prey.

The dark-haired boy sat on the sofa and sat upright in the unbridled laughter around him. His dazzling white fingers were on his knees, and he looked at the people around him slightly. His slender eyelashes were thick, his light lips were moistened with wine, and his eyebrows were amazingly beautiful.

He was a little sick and seemed to be quiet, but when he turned his head to look at others, the pupils of his eyes seemed particularly focused.

The originally happy action of the rich second generation pouring wine was stopped. He looked up with a little unhestyed and found that the boy who stopped him was a little familiar. He was looking down at him, as if he was smiling.

Chen Zhao.

The rich second generation remembered it.

He has heard from his friends in the circle more than once that people like Chen Zhao seem to have a good temper on the surface, but in fact they are extremely difficult to mess with.

Chen Zhaoman casually pushed away the hand of the rich second generation pouring wine in front of him. He stared at Jiang Yi and said, "Don't you remember me again?"

Jiang Yi paused slightly and found that the person in front of him was very familiar with the dim light in the bar.

It was not until he saw the sapphire blue cufflinks on Chen Zhao's wrist that Jiang Yi remembered who was in front of him.

Blue peacock.

In high school, I especially liked to buy green plum-flavored drinks as a blue peacock.

He also put the last piece of his puzzle into the blue peacock, who didn't admit his mistake at the beginning.

The blue peacock spoke.

Jiang Yi heard Chen Zhao in front of him and told him that he wanted to catch up with him and let him go to his table to play.

Jiang Yi shook his head and said he didn't want to go.

The smile on Chen Zhao's lips did not change. He just shrugged his shoulders, and then said okay, and then walked loosely to another table.

But it didn't take long for Chen Zhao to put one hand in his pocket at will, and the other hand carried a bag of things to Jiang Yi's table.

When the rich second generation was chatting with Jiang Yi with great interest, he felt that his shoulder was patted.

He looked up with a little impatience and found that someone smiled and said to him, "Gn up your seat?"

Although the tone is smiling, the attitude is somewhat condescending.

Jiang Yi was lowering his head and drinking a sweet cocktail. As soon as he looked up, he found that he had changed his person beside the sofa.

Chen Zhao sat next to him, carrying a bag of mobile phones on the table, with his long legs on the table, and asked him if he wanted to have fun.

That bag of mobile phones is ready to have fun.

Jiang Yi was stunned, and then shook his head.

Chen Zhao held his hand and said in a manly voice, "Are you nervous?"

He seemed to say casually, "But yes, you have been managed by the person surnamed Lu in high school. You must have never been to such a place."

"Not like me..."