96%

After class, Jiang Yi and Lu Li returned to the rented house from school.

Lu Li still limped when walking. The bruise seemed to be very serious. Jiang Yi wanted to see the wound, but Lu Li didn't show it to him.

Jiang Yi was skeptical. He looked at Lu Li's leg with a little entanglement and said, "Aren't you really broken your leg?"

Lu Li straightened his legs to show him, insisting that his leg was not broken.

Jiang Yi had to give up.

When he took a shower, he was still thinking that he probably thought too much. After all, Father Jiang also watched Lu Li grow up. Even if he was angry again, he would not break Lu Li's leg.

What's more, Lu Li also received a red envelope from Jiang's father.

After Jiang Yi took a shower, Lu Li blew his hair. He sat on the bed and saw the picture on Lu Li's tablet.

There are some information and pictures of tea on the tablet.

No one in the Lu family likes to drink tea. Lu Li is not interested in tea. The only person who likes to drink tea is Jiang's father.

He seemed to feel the tense nerves of the people around him.

In the low humming sound of the hairdryer, Jiang Yi suddenly turned her head and said, "You are so good. Dad won't dislike you."

Hearing this, Lu Li raised his head and suddenly said, "For example?"

Jiang Yi was stunned and said, "For example, what?"

Lu Li looked at him with a good look: "For example, where am I?"

Jiang Yi thought for a little and said, "You are fine everywhere."

In his heart, it's really like this.

The people in front of you are good everywhere.

Lu Li couldn't help it. He bowed his head and kissed the corners of Jiang Yi's eyes, and also felt that Jiang Yi was good everywhere.

But Jiang Yi is not Jiang's father.

Father Jiang really doesn't like him very much.

Because in the second month, Jiang Yi received twice the living expenses.

Jiang's father on the other end of the phone told Jiang Yi bitterly, "Good boy, you can buy whatever you want to eat. If you don't have enough money, tell your father."

"Normally, you should also distinguish clearly with Xiao Lu."

This is how he told Jiang Yi since he was a child, asking Jiang Yi to try not to take advantage of the Lu family, but this time it was more prosperous, as if he hoped that Jiang Yi and Lu Li could be more clear and clearly.

It seems that this can make the two look a little more different.

Jiang Yi was a little helpless, but he didn't say anything. He just saved the extra living expenses.

Lu Li saw that Jiang's father didn't like to chat with him very much, so he found a lot of top-quality tea for Jiang's father according to his love of tea.

He specially told people to tear up the packaging and pack the expensive tea cakes separately, so that people could not see what kind of tea it was when receiving gifts.

But Jiang's father didn't accept it once, and he politely retreated every time.

Even the tea that Lu Ting occasionally gave to Jiang's father in the past, Jiang's father no longer receives it now.