54%

There are almost no people in the infirmary of the old teaching building of No. 1 Middle School in the city. The yellow shutters are through the wisps of sunlight, and the green climbing tiger is wrapped around the wall.

The old ceiling fan creaked and turned, and the paper scattered at the head of the bed floated and stopped from time to time.

Jiang Yi did not go to the hospital bed, but pulled a chair and sat in front of the hospital bed. He stretched out a hand and held Lu Li on the hospital bed and put it on the pillow.

Lu Li soon fell asleep.

It seems that he hasn't had a good sleep for a long time. The tired eyebrows and corners of his eyes finally relaxed. Almost as soon as he closed his eyes, he fell asleep.

There was a faint noise from the playground outside the window. Jiang Yi looked at Lu Li, who was sleeping quietly in the hospital bed. He thought in silence that it seemed that he had been sick before, and Lu Li also stayed in front of his bed like this.

He has been ill many times since he was a child, but he can see Lu Li almost every time he opens his eyes.

Whether it is the young Arno or the grown-up Lu Li, he will accompany him when he is sick.

Since meeting Arno, Jiang Yi has rarely felt lonely in the hospital.

Jiang Yi looked at the sleeping person in the hospital bed and thought in the silence, how could a bad-tempered person like Lu Li sit quietly in front of the hospital bed all day?

After a while, Jiang Yi thought that he could actually run 3,000 meters.

He runs slowly, even if he can only get the last place in the end, it doesn't matter much.

The old fan creaked and squeaked, with a slight coolness in the sultry afternoon.

Jiang Yi supported his cheeks with one hand and lowered his head to play with Lu Li's blonde hair.

After four o'clock in the afternoon.

Lu Li, who was in the hospital bed, opened his eyes lazily.

This is almost the most comfortable sleep he has slept in these days.

Lu Li thought that he had hugged Jiang Yi before going to bed, so he slept so soundly, but when he opened his eyes, he found that he had been holding Jiang Yi's hand.

Jiang Yi's hand has been on his pillow.

Now Jiang Yi is sitting in a chair, lying in front of the hospital bed and sleeping. His slender eyelashes are obediently closed together, and the lips of the rose-colored lips are slightly squeezed in as before.

He seemed to be waiting and unconsciously asleep. The sleeping posture lying on the hospital bed was a little twisted. The neckline of the school uniform was opened, revealing a white porcelain-like neck, and the soft black hair covered the neck piecemeal.

Lu Li straightened up and adjusted Jiang Yi's sleeping position on the hospital bed very gently. He reached out to support Jiang Yi's face and put a little into the hospital bed.

But I didn't think that Jiang Yi turned his head in his sleep and buried his face in Lu Li's palm.

Lu Li subconsciously stopped and didn't move.

There was a very soft touch from the palm, with warmth and delicacy, and a little breathing.

Lu Li's throat rolled a few times.

Of course, he knows what it is, and he even likes to use his fingers to pluck out the beautiful lip beads on the lips, making the light rose-colored lips much more ruddy.