62%

Facing a height of nearly 1.9 meters, he looked at the boy who was as stubborn as a thorn and applied to be a princess.

Su Qing, who was in charge of the script, was silent for a moment, and then gently refused.

After all, she doesn't want the drama performance of her class to cause a sensation in this grade.

Although she also knows that the young master in front of her is not short of money, props such as costumes will definitely be prepared very exquisitely.

But no matter how exquisite the princess skirt is, it can't withstand a boy who is nearly one meter long and nine shoulders wide legs.

Lu Li frowned. He tried to describe another role, but heard the girl in front of him say to him, "But don't worry."

"Our scripts are in line with the core values of socialism."

"There will be no intimate scenes."

Su Qing said sincerely, "The biggest role of the monitor in it is to be a lovely flower, a lovely prince."

She wanted to say a lovely vase, but when she thought of the relationship between the boy and the monitor in front of her, she quickly changed her mind.

Lu Li: "?"

Su Qing continued to say sincerely, "Now the prince's role of saving the princess is too old-fashioned to attract everyone."

"What everyone loves is the princess saving the prince."

"There are not many scenes of the monitor. The most important part of him at that time is to stand on the stage and wait for the princess to save him."

Lu Li raised his eyebrows gently: "Really?"

Su Qing nodded. She rubbed her hand and said, "Everyone will be looking forward to it."

No one in the class is more suitable for the beautiful prince who is locked in the coffin than Jiang Yi.

After class, Jiang Yi lay on the table. He turned over the script worriedly, and then whispered to Lu Li, "Do you think it's too late for me to find a literary and art committee member now?"

"I have only played one tree since I was a child."

It's still the kind of disobedient tree that shakes its head with the music.

Lu Li also twisted his eyebrows: "It shouldn't work."

"I asked."

He even asked the prince of the literary and art committee if he could help Jiang Yi perform, but the literary and art committee shook his head repeatedly.

The reason is that his face has nothing to do with the prince waiting to be saved, but like a robbing dragon.

Jiang Yi sighed and said that it was fortunate that he didn't have a lot of scenes.

In order not to delay the schoolwork, the rehearsal time of the play is set after school, and it is usually rehearsed for more than an hour.

Jiang Yi doesn't have many scenes, but he has a high sense of existence. Almost every scene is there, but there are few lines to be performed.

Lu Li hardly went to play basketball during that time. He accompanied Jiang Yi to arrange the play, and the lines in the dialogue play were almost familiar.

In the last scene of the play, the princess, who came through the thorns, held a sword in her hand, stretched out her hand to the trapped prince, and asked the prince if he wanted to go with her.