27%

Obviously, Cheng Chao is not the only one who feels that Jiang Yi's excuse is rotten.

Lu Li at the other end of the video was silent for a while, and then said expressionlessly, "Do you think I believe it?"

Jiang Yi opened his eyes nervously and whispered, "It's okay for you to believe it."

His classmates are still here.

Lu Li: "..."

"Don't talk nonsense, open your mouth."

Jiang Yi pouted and opened his mouth as he did when he was a child. He looked honest.

Cheng Chao, who was sitting on the sofa, looked a little strange.

Cheng Chao has always had an impression of Jiang Yi, the first place in the Rocket Class.

In his eyes, Jiang Yi grew up almost according to the teacher's heart. He had excellent grades, studied hard, and had a pure mind, and hardly had to worry about the teacher.

But even if he had an impression of Jiang Yi, Cheng Chao had ordinary senses about Jiang Yi, or he was very indifferent to the whole class.

Cheng Chao knew that his temperament was mean or even extreme. Even if he had a smile on his lips every day, he looked gentle and had a good temper, but only Cheng Chao knew that he did not have a deep affection for these people in the class.

It's just that as the eldest son of the Cheng family, Cheng Chao must maintain a polite appearance and keep everything perfect from childhood to time.

His change in Jiang Yi's senses came from learning that Jiang Yi was an illegitimate son of the Lu family. After all, Jiang Yi and the young master of the Lu family ate and lived together. He was inseparable, and everything he used was exactly the same.

After learning this rumor from the circle, Cheng Chao was very disgusted with Jiang Yi.

Cheng Chao's mother died very early. His father was an ungrateful animal. He climbed up against his mother's house. When his mother was dying in the hospital and was seriously ill, his father was drinking outside and raising women.

Even just a few days after Cheng Chao's mother died, Cheng's father took a boy of the same age as him into the Cheng family and lied that the boy was a distant relative.

Cheng's father thought that Cheng Chao was young and didn't know anything, but Cheng Chao saw the boy of the same age as him with his own eyes.

Not long after, the boy's biological mother was also taken over by the process family and became the righteous wife of the Cheng family, and the boy also became Cheng Chao's younger brother.

Cheng Chao's cleanliness fetish also began at that time. He disgusted what the family had touched, and disgusted the family's posture, especially the illegitimate child's calculating appearance. Cheng Chao would have physiological nausea as soon as he saw it.

Originally, in their circle, illegitimate children have always been unpopular. In Cheng Chao's heart, illegitimate children are parasites that draw blood and skin on people. They have always been scheming and attentive to please others.

Until now, looking at Jiang Yi, who was honestly open, Cheng Chao noticed that something was wrong.

Which married child will check whether the illegitimate child has eaten ice cream?

Which married child will call the illegitimate child every day like Cha Gang?

Which married child will clearly list the illness of the illegitimate child when he was a child?