52%

The sports committee member on the podium held the small note and looked at the number one on the note. He seemed to realize something. After all, Mr. Li was assigned according to the student number.

The sports committee member hesitantly looked at Jiang Yi at the first table.

Cheng Chao, who was originally reading the magazine, also raised his head and frowned slightly at Jiang Yi.

Jiang Yi sighed from the bottom of his heart.

From childhood to time, he was still as unlucky as ever in the lottery.

Jiang Yi raised his hand and said helplessly, "I'm a..."

Unexpectedly, before he finished speaking, a lazy voice came from the last table: "I'm sorry, I'm number one."

The voice directly interrupted his words and didn't give him a chance to speak again.

Lu Li leaned against the back of the chair, and his blonde hair slept a little messy. It seemed that because he didn't sleep enough, his eyes were half squinted, and his eyebrows were a little unscruped, with a very difficult atmosphere.

It looks like a thorn.

Lu Li got up, and he walked to the podium. Facing the dumbfounded sports committee member, he took away the small note in the sports committee member's hand and said calmly, "The penultimate one is also the first."

Anyway, no one stipulates that No. 1 must be positive No. 1.

The penultimate number one is also number one.

Jiang Yi: "..."

The sports committee member was stunned for a moment. After reacting, he immediately nodded vigorously and said, "Yes, yes, yes, it's okay."

From the beginning of military training, everyone in the class knew that Lu Li's physical strength and endurance were strong, and his explosive power was also amazing. At first glance, he was the one who got a full score.

If Lu Li runs 3,000 meters, the ranking of their class sports meeting will definitely be able to attract a lot of other people's classes.

Lu Li lowered his head and stuffed the small note into his pocket, then returned to his seat and continued to lie on the table and closed his eyes.

Just kidding, let Jiang Yi run 3,000 meters.

This is not for Jiang Yi's life, this mother wants his Lu Li's life.

In summer, the bright sun shone in outside the window, and the ceiling fan in the classroom squeaked slowly. Jiang Yi sat on the chair and looked slightly at Lu Li lying on the table in the last row of the classroom.

He put one hand on his face and slept with his face facing the window, revealing only the back of his head, with a basketball wrist guard on the wrist of the raised hand.

That basketball wrist guard is a little old.

No matter how it is carefully protected by the owner, several years later, the corners of the wrist guard have begun to wear out a little, and the style is also a popular sports brand a long time ago.

At present, this sports brand is not sought after by many people.

Jiang Yi knew very well that Lu Li was reluctant to use the birthday gifts he gave every year.

There is a locker in Lu Li's bedroom, which contains what Jiang Yi gave him since he was a child. From the beginning, Jiang Yi's crooked paper plane, and then Jiang Yi gave him sugar.

And the scald ointment given to him by Jiang Yi, Lu Li was also reluctant to use it.

Jiang Yi didn't know Lu Li's idea.