61%

The office of the municipal No. 1 Middle School and No. 1 teachers' group.

"Although you are still a freshman in high school, some of you can start to prepare for some competitions, look at some self-recruitment questions, and seize the opportunity of the competition without leaving your own study. If you can take a walk, it is best to take a walk."

In the office, Mr. Li leaned against the chair. She looked at the group of students with the highest grades in the No. 1 Middle School in front of her and said slowly, "But in recent years, the competition circle has not been very good. The number of self-recruitment quotas has dropped a lot, and the discount has also been reduced a lot."

"So students, it's better to think about it clearly. If your energy is limited, try to grasp what you are good at. After all, I believe that the students have also experienced the competition and know how intense it is."

"Try to discuss it with your parents, and then choose. If you have any doubts, you can find a teacher or a senior who has participated in the competition."

"Well, that's about it. Do you have any questions?"

A group of students in the office looked at each other. Mr. Li raised his eyes and said, "If you have any questions, stay. If you have any questions, go back to self-study."

Several unquestioned students said thank you to the teacher and left the office.

Cheng Chao is one of them.

He walked lazily on the corridor and looked at Jiang Yi beside him and said, "Will you participate in the competition?"

Jiang Yi nodded. He looked up and said, "I'm going to participate. How about you?"

Cheng Chao: "If you participate, I will participate."

Anyway, I have nothing to do.

Jiang Yi smiled. He exhaled and looked at the heavy snow outside the railing and whispered, "I guess everyone will be very busy after this semester."

Just now in the office, he heard a lot of classmates gossiping that he had begun to study by himself for several months, and some people even decided to take the road of competition in high school during the middle school and high school holiday, and taught themselves a lot of courses during the summer vacation.

Cheng Chao turned his head and looked at him and said, "Your family also let you take the road of competition?"

Jiang Yi shook his head and whispered, "My father didn't ask me to go to the competition, but I want to have a try."

Father Jiang is a very good father.

Although he is usually a little busy, he never interferes with his approach and always supports everything he wants to do.

And Jiang Yi also knew why Jiang's father worked overtime with Uncle Lu so hard.

Because Jiang's father was afraid of poverty before.

Jiang Yi has been seriously ill since he was born. In the first few years when it was most difficult to raise, Jiang's father's savings were spent in the hospital like running water. Some medical insurance could not be reimbursed, and Jiang's father even had to borrow money at some time.

He was afraid that Jiang Yi, who was born with insufficiency, would have poor immunity and what serious illness would happen when he grew up, so he tried his best to make money. He was afraid that Jiang Yi would have an accident and he would not be able to pay for it.

Jiang's father often sighed that he was smoking from his ancestral grave, and only in their family had such an excellent child as Jiang Yi, who was the first in the grade every time.