88%

The fourth day of the National Day.

Lu Li carried a lot of gifts early in the morning, dressed in a tailored suit, and stood upright at the door of Jiang Yi like Qingsong, waiting for Jiang's father with a solemn look.

He worked overtime until one o'clock in the company last night, leaning against the company's chair, overlooking the bright night scene of the whole S city, pondered all night and came to a conclusion.

No way.

It must not be returned.

So he stood at the door early in the morning with expensive gifts, waiting for Father Jiang.

Then it was empty.

Jiang Yi was wearing pajamas. He held the door and looked blankly at Lu Li standing at the door with wooden stakes in the early morning.

Lu Li said solemnly, "Good boy, where's Uncle Jiang?"

Jiang Yi rubbed his eyes and said blankly, "He signed up for a group with his friends and went on a trip."

Lu Li: "..."

Jiang Yi continued, "He said he was going to play for a few days."

Lu Li: "..."

Ten minutes later.

Jiang's living room.

Jiang Yi stuffed the hot steamed buns in the microwave oven into Lu Li's expensive suit and asked him why he was here.

Lu Li was silent and didn't say anything.

He can't say to his boyfriend, "Your father returned me."

"That's why I came."

So Lu Li took the steamed bun as if nothing had happened and said, "Because I was too busy yesterday."

"I didn't change my clothes after the banquet."

"By the way, I want to visit Uncle Jiang."

Jiang Yi looked up at the wall clock in the living room and twitched at the corners of his mouth, "By the way, it's six o'clock in the morning?"

Lu Li didn't say anything.

Half an hour later, Lu Li changed into his home clothes in Jiang Yi's room, stepped on his slippers, and went to cook noodles for Jiang Yi.

In front of cooking, he had thought that he would pinch a handful of green onions planted by Jiang's father on the balcony as before, but after pinching, he remembered that Jiang's father was not satisfied with him and wanted to return the goods.

Lu Li: "..."

He wore an apron and looked down at the green onion in his hand.

What the fuck is this?

If it is ranked according to the position in the Jiang family, it must be at least his brother Cong.

Lu Li inserted the green onion back without changing his face and patted it a few times with the soil.

Lu Li, the garlic brother next to him, did not dare to pull it out again, so he could only secretly pull out a seemingly malnourished garlic.

Jiang Yi sat at the table and asked when eating noodles, "Do you have any green onions?"

Lu Li untied his apron and said calmly, "No more."

"I'll buy some in the refrigerator in a few days."

Jiang Yi nodded.

After dinner, Jiang Yi went to the kitchen to wash dishes with Lu Li.

Lu Li gave him two spoons to wash and play.