31%

When Lu Li thought of the rumors spread by those people, his face was full of anger.

Jiang Yi's father is the driver of the Lu family, but he has never "sells his son for glory" and has never asked Jiang Yi to please him and others.

In the mouths of those people in the circle, Jiang Yi, as the son of the driver, gave them a low life. Like his little slave beside Lu Li, he was on call, and he was his little servant since he was a child.

Lu Li smashed the heads of several senior students in front of him with a thick number of awards, and scolded them.

I haven't won any awards since I was a child. How dare you scold Jiang Yi?

Several senior students suffered unspeakably. At the beginning, several of them were deducted by Jiang Yi with red armbands. In anger, they couldn't swallow it and deliberately spread those rumors in the circle.

They are usually used to being arrogant and domineering, and they think that these people can't move Lu Li in the basketball school team. Is it possible that they can't move the son of the Lu driver?

Unexpectedly, the rumors spread more and more, and even the words that Jiang Yi was an illegitimate child of the Lu family came out. As the source of the rumor, Lu Li was also found out.

Lu Li was not willing to take Jiang Yi's trophy into the toilet. He only took a copy of Jiang Yi's certificate. If he came in with Jiang Yi's trophy, he would scare these idiots in front of him to death.

"What are you doing?"

A stern sounded in the toilet. Lu Li and a group of people behind him turned their heads and found that the director of the teaching department pushed open the toilet door aggressively and pointed to them and said, "Stand still!"

It turned out that the friends of those senior students saw that these people hadn't come back for more than an hour. They were afraid that something would happen and hadn't come back for an hour. What will this be like?

The group of people didn't care about losing face and hurriedly found the teacher as a rescuer.

Ten minutes later.

The director of the teaching office took a sip of tea. After understanding the story, he was a little suspicious and didn't seem to believe that the group of people in front of him didn't do anything.

After all, as soon as he entered, he saw Lu Li, who was full of anger, stepping on the stool with one foot and smashing the person in front of him with a thick puck of paper.

The boy was not born as kind as a kind person. He tightened his jaw with a cold face, and when he was condescending, he was more like hitting people with some murder weapon.

The director of the teaching office put down the teacup. He looked at the seniors and said seriously, "The teacher is here. To be honest, did the other party surround you?"

Several senior students looked at each other and shook their heads.

The director of the teaching office frowned, thinking that the people in front of him were afraid of revenge, and asked in a gentler way, "To be honest, what are they doing to you in the toilet?"

Several senior students said honestly, "They asked us to read the certificates in the toilet."

Another senior added honestly, "I read it for an hour."

Director of the Teaching Office: "..."

Lu Li straightened up. He took out Jiang Yi's certificates, sent them to the teachers in the office one by one, and sent several cards to all the teachers.