Extra 2

Chapter 107 Extra One
Is that okay?

Lu Li lowered his head and looked at Jiang Yi, whose nose was a little red.

Then he suddenly said coldly, "What should we do today?"

Jiang Yi subconsciously hesitated, "What today..."

Lu Li straightened up. He raised his jaw slightly and said calmly, "How can I go back if it rains today?"

Jiang Yi opened his mouth and didn't say anything.

He wants to say, don't you usually bother to take an umbrella and pull your hat and coat to go back alone?

It rained less today a few days ago.

A few days ago, there was a crackling thunder, which was much worse than today's weather.

Blonde boys all go back with their hats alone.

But for a moment, Jiang Yi still put back the words in his mouth against the fierce-looking blue eyes.

Then he pointed to the umbrella on the table: "It's not windy today."

It means that he can support the umbrella he bought.

Lu Li said, "The wind was not strong on the day of the fight."

Jiang Yi: "..."

He was silent and said, "Our umbrellas are the same."

He was trying to tell the person in front of him that the umbrella was fine, at least he was holding it.

If there is a problem, it will still be a disgrace for the person in front of him to go back with him.

Lu Li rudely stuffed the test paper on the desk into the leaky eaves, and then casually said, "Use yours."

"We should be ashamed together."

Five minutes later.

In the corridor downstairs of the teaching building, Jiang Yi held an umbrella and was silent.

The blonde boy behind him, who was nearly 9,000 meters tall, carried a satanbag, with wide shoulders and a narrow waist, and a very tall figure. At this moment, he said lazily, "Let's go."

Jiang Yi said in a muffled voice, "A handful of umbrellas can't be squeezed."

"I'll support another one."

The people behind me don't know what to eat to grow up and grow up so tall.

Lu Li said, and then said, "No."

He bent down and picked up the umbrella from Jiang Yi's hand: "What if my umbrella turns over again?"

Jiang Yi turned his head and said, "I'll change it with you."

Lu Li opened the umbrella, then showed his white teeth and smiled, "No."

In the end, the two of them huddled under an umbrella together.

Obviously, I have known each other for less than an hour.

Jiang Yi never squeezed into an umbrella with someone. The people around him were very tall, holding the finger bones of the handle of the umbrella wrapped around the bandage. The two of them touched their shoulders and passed through the flow of people.

Because he didn't need to hold an umbrella, Jiang Yi put his hands in his pockets and it was warm. After a while, he found the benefits of the taller next to him.

Windshield.

The windy rain can hardly blow over, and the cold wind can't blow over.

Jiang Yi turned his head and looked up at the blonde boy slightly.