49%

Jiang Yi squatted on the ground, and his earlobe was red. He didn't answer. He just reached out to get his underwear. He said calmly and vaguely, "I'll do it myself."

Lu Li didn't give it to him, but rubbed his underwear with soap in one hand and said, "It won't be washed out."

He is much more proficient in washing this kind of underwear than Jiang Yi.

He licked his tiger teeth, stared at Jiang Yi, and said with a little impatience, "What on earth did you dream about?"

Jiang Yi even turned red in his neck and turned pink. He lowered his head and stammered, "You, don't worry about it."

Lu Li was a little excited. He approached Jiang Yi, lowered his voice, and said with a little temptation, "Just tell me a little bit. What did you see in your dream?"

Jiang Yi was silent, and Lu Li coaxed again, "It's okay. Zhong Mao and Qin Lan often say what they dreamed of. This is normal."

Jiang Yi was still stuffy and his mouth was tightly closed. The people around him kept grinding him. He had to pretend to be calm, but he still kowtowed and whispered, "I dreamed of the jigsaw puzzle."

Lu Li: "..."

He looked down at the underwear in his hand, took a deep breath, and then looked at Jiang Yi squatting next to the small basin. He lowered his head and stretched out his hand to buckle the basin and did not dare to look up at him.

Lu Li was a little unintentional and asked, "Except for the jigsaw puzzle?"

Jiang Yi whispered, "It's gone."

Lu Li: "..."

He sne scolded and rubbed a handful of underwear, gritted his teeth and thought aggrievedly, "Why is it a jigsaw puzzle?"

"What is a jigsaw puzzle?"

Does the jigsaw puzzle sleep with Jiang Yi in his arms every day?

Is there a jigsaw puzzle like him? Can Jiang Yi see him as soon as he opens his eyes every day?

Jiang Yi squatted on the ground and didn't dare to raise his head. He lowered his head and put his earlobe around the edge of the basin. He heard Lu Li wash his underwear in the basin.

In fact, he only said half of it.

He did dream of a jigsaw puzzle.

But he also dreamed of Lu Li.

And the jigsaw puzzle was given to him by Lu Li.

Jiang Yi remembered the dream he had not long ago. He only dared to look at the rippling water lines in the basin, and clasped the basin and didn't say anything.

Not long ago, in his dream, it was a very normal Sunday. As usual, Lu Li brought him a new jigsaw puzzle.

But I don't know why, Lu Li in the dream made Jiang Yi feel a little fierce for no reason. When he biting people, he did not bite a tooth mark as gently as he did when he did when he was a child, but he bit him in a very strange way, lying on him in a way similar to sucking.

When Jiang Yi was pressed by the window sill, he was still thinking blankly, didn't Lu Li come to send him a jigsaw puzzle?

But in the back, he was carried up to the window sill by Lu Li's buttocks and sat on the window sill. Lu Li stood in front of him, just facing the tip of his nose. Even Lu Li's hands were still holding his legs and holding his legs.

He called his name, and it became more and more dumb again and again.

Lu Li in the dream was too strange and aggressive. His breathing was almost scorchingly sprayed on Jiang Yi's collarbone. Lu Li told him that he didn't like jigsaw puzzles, Song Ziyi and Chen Zhao.