58%

In the snow in the evening, Lu Li scolded and picked up his shoes and said, "Playing ball like a cribo. Do you still wear 8,600 shoes?"

Qin Lan: "..."

Like his feet burning on the ground, he scolded and said, "You play ball like a lame running!"

Jiang Yi trotted forward. He pulled Lu Li back and said, "Don't take off other people's shoes--"

"I'll also buy a pair for you next year."

Zhong Mao rushed directly in front of Qin Lan. With the moved eyes in front of him, he hugged Qin Lan, and then threw Qin Lan into the snowdrift beside him and said, "He should fucking take off your shoes..."

"It's beautiful abroad, isn't it?"

Cheng Chao pressed his eyebrows, and Jiang Yi whispered Lu Li a few steps forward, "Don't pick up his shoes."

"I'm fake with him."

"It's good to be with you."

"In the future, when I make money, I will give you 18,000 sneakers..."

Cheng Chao's expressionless face suddenly wanted to kick Qin Lan's suitcase from S city to the other end of the Atlantic Ocean.

Half an hour later.

The stairway of the office on the second floor.

Jiang Yi was hugged in Lu Liheng's arms with a stunned face, and behind him was Ying Zhuohan, who pretended to be a limping, and Zhong Mao, who covered his stomach.

Jiang Yi turned his head and looked at Ying Zhuohan and Zhong Mao. He was stunned: "Why do I pretend to be sick to hold him?"

"Can they pretend to be sick and leave by themselves?"

Lu Li didn't change his face and said, "You are seriously ill. You have to hold it."

Qin Lan got off the plane and went straight to No. 1 Middle School. He didn't eat dinner. In Mr. Qin's soft and hard bubble, the group decided to risk pretending to be sick and ask Qin Lan for a leave for evening self-study.

As soon as he pretended to be ill, Jiang Yi was picked up by Lu Liheng before he could say that he was very experienced in illness. He subconsciously put his arms around Lu Li's neck, and his whole body was stunned.

Zhong Mao covered his stomach. He looked forward to it with a shy face and said, "Brother Lu, won't you hug me?"

"I often ask my head teacher for sick leave. This time I'm afraid that he won't believe me and won't give me leave."

"I'm more seriously ill, so my head teacher won't believe it."

Lu Li glanced at Zhong Mao and said roll.

Zhong Mao closed his mouth and thought that he should not open this wheat.

Lu Li, who was holding Jiang Yi, was satisfied.

Cheng Chao, who was expressionless, got up, patted the snow on his body, and entered the office in the office.

Five minutes later, Cheng Chao came out with a fake note.

Zhong Mao's eyes lit up in an instant. He recognized that the fake note was used by the student union for late self-study and going out for business, and it could be used by multiple people.

It's just that the names of the students who ask for leave must be on the leave note.

Jiang Yi jumped into Lu Li's arms and signed the fake note with a pen.

Lu Li: "..."

Ten minutes later.

The group of people at the school gate successfully went out of the doorman, took several taxis, and went straight out excitedly.