01

Title - Night to not forget

3 1/2 years ago

Walking out the class with jayden. So there is a party tonight you coming she asked. "Yeah i was thinking about it." Everyone going to be there even Derek she said. "Sheesh you can't say things like that with people around." Come on maddie please go Jayden give me the puppy eyes. "Fine just stop doing that." She get really excited. I rolled my eyes at her. "Come on Jay let get to lunch." We walk in the lunch room. I got in the line while Jayden went to get us a table. I was behind Derek. "Hay Derek." He truns around and smiles at me. Hay Madds how are classes. "They are good. Hw about yours." Mine are great so are you going to the party tonight he asked. "Yep Jayden is making me go." We got to the end of the line while he was walking away he turned and said. Well im glad she is. My Heart jumped. I walk over jayden. "I am going to that party tonight." What made you change your mind about it. She was smarking. "Shut up jay." She just laughed. So whos house are we getting ready at she asked. Of course Mia said mia which is the person who throw the party she is the Queen bee and she is a senior she call me her princess cause everyone know i been queen bee when she gone. I smile at her. Oh my little princess tonight is the night you get you guy she said. "Oh really Mia i don't think so." Well i know so because beautiful I heard a little birdie told me that he thinks your cute so we are going dress you to make him think your hot she said. "Lets do this." After school i went to Mia's to get dressed for the party.

I came out of the bathroom with this on. Oh my goodness Maddie you look so cute eeeeeheheh this is going to be so much fun said Mia. I walk around the party talking to people i see Derek. I walk up to him. "Hay Derek." He looks at i swear i saw him blushing. Hay Maddie you look beautiful. I smile at him. "Thank you i love this outfit." He smiles at me. Wanna dance he asked me. "Yeah let go." I grab his hand and we danced for a long time it seem like hours we did. I look at him. He looks down at my lips and back into my eyes. He go to my ear. Can i kiss you he asked. I nodded. He kissed me it was amazing. "Do you wanna get out of here." Yes he said. I took him to my house. "Don't worry, my dad isn't home and my little brother is at his friends house staying the night. That night was amazing and it was not the last time it happened either. I remember the last time we saw each other both agree to stop he was leaving and i couldn't go with him so parted ways even though we both still felt something. I know what he was and he know what i was but yet we still loved each other. But i will always remember Derek hale.