05

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Madeline pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I was stay with Allison and we heard something so we both step out of her room to see her father Chris walk up to the door. What's going on Allison asked. He look up at both of us. Your aunt Kate just texted. I'm heading out to pick her up he said. Great another hunter in town and the one who burned down the hales house. Wait she's going to remember me. But it's two o'clock in the morning. Is everything okay Allison asked. Yeah, yeah. She's just having a little car trouble he said. "Not serious, is it." No, just a flat tire. Go-go back to bed, you two he said. He just lied to her. We both walked back in Allison room. "I didn't know you had an aunt." Yeah she travels a lot she said. We both soon went back to sleep.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
The next morning I heard a squeal. So I get up to see what it was and walk to see Allison and Kate hogging. I don't see you for a year, and you turn into a frickin' runway model she said. Look at you she continues. Kate groans sarcastically as she continues to tease Allison, who sits down at the head of the bed and props her elbows on her knees. Oh, I hate you she says. I haven't even showered yet Allison said. I laughed and both of them look at me. Kate is a little surprised to see me. "Girl, you're a knockout. In fact, I hope you have the boys knocking each other's teeth out for your attention or at least one boy." I winked at her. You kind of have one? You should kind of have a million she says to Allison. Need some help unpacking Allison asked. Kate, realizing Allison is about to discover something she shoulder, grabs her by the wrist to stop her. No, not that one she said her tone of voice sharp. Allison frowns and jerks backwards, not understanding her aunt's weird mood swing, and Kate, realizing she just drew more attention to the contents of the bag. Oh. See? You turn out beautiful, and I end up with this kung-fu death-grip. Sorry, sweetie. I didn't mean to be so rough she said. I rolled my eyes. No worries Allison said. Kate moves the bag to the floor to avoid any future near-misses, and after a moment of awkward silence. I decided to change the subject. "Hey, is everything okay with your car?" Oh, yeah. I just needed a jump-start, that's all she said. Allison look at me confused. "Oh Allison we need to get ready for school." I change clothes in the bathroom and I walked out Kate stops me. Madeline long time no see she said to me. "Aw Kate I totally didn't miss you at all." Believe the feeling are the same but it seems like you are not scared of me anymore she said taking a step closer. I grab her wrist using my vampire strength a little bit she had a scared look on her face. "Believe me Kate you should be scared of me after I'm not a human anymore." My views under my eyes grow as my eyes trun red. She look shocked. "Y...your a vampire now how, who turned you she asked me. I let go of her and walked downstairs and grab my school bag. I shouldn't have done that oh no what was I think Linsey going to kill me then I come back to life then she kill me again. I can't believe Kate was the frist one I told. She scared if I have Allison under my control or Chris which I don't of course she scared of what I can do. Speaking of tell people I really need to tell Scott and smiles and Derek of course.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Stiles and I just pushed through the front doors to the school with a large crowd of students and heads to where stiles parked his Jeep in the lot. He gets into his vehicle, taking off his backpack and throwing it in the backseat. I get in and in and also throw my bag in the backseat. Stiles starts his jeep and pulls out of the spot and gets ready to head home for the day. Suddenly, Derek appears right in front of us, I scream and that get my brother attention, and Stiles barely hits the brakes in time to avoid hitting him, causing him to groan in surprise. "What the fuck." I get out of the jeep. No maddie don't I heard stiles said. "Hay are you okay." No obviously not he said to me. "Gezz you don't have to be rude." He give me the look. Scott came over to us. You've gotta be kidding me. This guy's everywhere he said. I give him a look. What the hell asked Scott. Derek has collapsed and I catch him. Dang he heavy. What are you doing here he said. I was shot he said. What oh my God. He's not looking so good, dude my brother said. "Rude stiles." Why aren't you healing asked Scott. Wait I have to pretend that I don't know anything. I give Scott and stiles a confused look. "What." I can't. It was-it was a different kind of bullet he said. "Huh." What, a silver bullet he asked. I wanted to say No you idiot. No, you idiot Derek said. Thank you Derek for say what was in my mind. Wait, wait-- that's what she meant when she said you had forty-eight hours Scott said. Wait who said that. "I'm confused." What? Who-who said forty-eight hours he asked. The one who shot you he said. Suddenly, Derek is hit with a powerful wave of pain that causes his eyes to flash bright blue, and he grimaces in agony. When he opens his eyes again, they're continuing to flash back and forth between his Werewolf blue eyes and his human green eyes. Scott looks horrified, his eyes darting around to make sure no one is watching before he mutters at Derek forcefully. "What the heck." What are you doing? Stop that Scott said. I'm trying to tell you-- I can't he said. "Scott he's heavy." Derek get up said Scott. Help me get him in your car he said to me. I help Scott get Derek in stiles jeep. I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used he said. How the hell am I supposed to do that Scott asked. I get in the backseat and move to the middle. Cause she's an Argent. She's with them he said. Why should I help you he asked. "That rude scott." Because you need me Derek said. Fine. I'll try he said. Scott was outside the jeep with stiles. "Hay Derek I a vampire I wanted you to know in case you didn't make it and I never stop loving you." I said in a soft voice. I know he said and closed his eyes. Wait to which one I frow in confusion. Stiles get in the car and start to drive.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
We drove down the road. I'm so sorry maddie my brother said. "You know you could have told me Scott was a werewolf." Hes a werewolf my brother said. "To freaking late stiles." Sorry gezz he said. He look at Derek. Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there he said to Derek. "Almost where?" His house my brother said. "What? No, you can't take him there." I can't take him to his own house he asked. Not when I can't protect myself Derek said. All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying stiles asked. Not yet. I have a last resort he said looking at me. What do you mean? What last resort stiles asked. Derek rolled up his sleeve to reveal the gun shot. Oh, my God. What is that he said gagging. I closed my eyes try not to let my veins grow. I gand control and open my eyes. Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out he said. Start the car. Now he said to stiles. I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think, if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little Werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead stiles shaped. "Stiles start to car now or I'm going to tell dad about the time when you took his whiskey and drunk it." He started the car and drove. Call Scott he said. "Um stiles Scott is your friend I don't have his number." Stiles pulled his phone out and called Scott. He answered. What am I supposed to do with him he asked Scott on the phone. "Put it on speaker." And, by the way, he's starting to smell stiles said. Not listening to me. "Stiles put it on speaker." Like death he said to Scott. What about your boss he said. I rolled my eyes. I put my hand on Derek arm taking some of his pain. He smiled at me. You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you he said. I took the phone from stiles and put it on speaker. "Did you find it?" How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million! This house is like the frickin' Walmart of guns Scott said. "Scott Walmart had guns." Look, if you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right he said. I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing he said. "That's rude scott." Then think about this-- the Alpha called you out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, either you kill with him, or you get killed. So, if you wanna stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet he said and hung up. We pulled up to the animal clinic and I helped Derek stand and move. As stiles left to find the key. For the record Madeline I never stop loving you either he said. So he already know I was a vampire. I smile him and sat him on bags of dog food. "Stiles did you find it." He said yeah and he open the door. Derek walk in and I walked in after him shot the door behind me. Derek was look for something and stiles was on his phone. Does Northern Blue Monkshood mean anything to you stiles asked. It's a rare form of wolfsbane Derek said. "He has to bring him the bullet." Stiles look confused. Why he asked. Cause I'm gonna die without it Derek said. Okay maddie how do you know so much stuff I thought you found put today stiles said. "No I'm know seem my I mat Linsey." Okay and how do you know what Northern Blue Monkshood is asked stiles again. "Because it also weakens vampire." How would you know that be asked. I'm getting tried of him asking questions. My vines under my eyes grow as my eyes turned red. "Stiles stop asking questions I'm a vampire." My eyes closed and my vines under my eyes went away. That cool he said. Derek pulled off his shirt. Man he's hot. Okay, you know, that really doesn't look like anything some echinacea and a good night's sleep couldn't take care of stiles said gagging. When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me Derek said. Positivity" just isn't in your vocabulary, is it stiles said to Derek. "It won't happen I trun you before I let you die." If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time-- like I said last resort he said. "Which is." Derek put a automatic sew on the table. You or him is gonna cut off my arm he said. I vote for Madeline. I glared at him. Oh, my God. What if you bleed to death he said gagging again. I rolled my eyes. It'll heal... If it works he said. Ugh. Look, I don't know if I can do this, I think maddie you need to do it he said. Why can't you do it Derek asked. Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood stiles said. "You faint at the sight of blood?" No, but I might at the sight of a chopped-off arm he said. "Okay I do it." Derek start to throw up black liquid. Holy God, what the hell is that he said gagging. "It's his body try to heal itself." Well, it's not doing a very good job of it stiles said. Now. You gotta do it now he said to me. I grab the saw. Stiles, maddie Scott yelled. I put down the sew let out a breath. What the hell are you doing asked Scott. Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares stiles said. "Did you get it." Scott give him the bullet. I'm gonna , I'm gonna Derek said before passing out and drop the bullet. No! No, no, no, no scott yelled try to catch the bullet and going after it. I ran over to Derek. "Derek, come on, wake up." Stiles was trying to help Scott. I get the bullet Scott said. The only thing I could think of was kissing him. I bring my lips to his and kissed him. I felt spark between us and he started move again I moved away from him stiles look at him with a disgusted face. I rolled my eyes at him. Scott gave Derek the bullet he open it and pmstart to put the powder in it it started to trun blue and heal. He was yelling in Pain. After time it heal and he stop yell in pain. That. Was. Awesome!!! Yes yell stiles. I slapped his arm. "Are you okay." Well, except for the agonizing pain he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health my brother said. Okay, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone. You got that? And, if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything Scott said. "You're gonna trust them? You think they can help you?" They want to hunt you two and you want to trust them." Well, why not? They're a lot freaking nicer than he is said Scott. I can show you exactly how nice they are Derek said. "Go home stiles I make sure Scott safe." He nods at me.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
We get to the hospital and walked down the hall. What are we doing here? Asked Scott. We both annoyed what he was saying and continued walking. We walked in a room their was Peter hale. Who is he? Scott asked. My uncle Derek said. "His name is Peter hale." Is he... like you? A Werewolf Scott asked. I sad to see him like this. I still come and visit sometime. Talk to him. I told him I was a vampire before I told anyone. I told him the trouble I was having. I told him how lonely and bad I felt when Derek left. He was. Now, he's barely even human. Six years ago, my sister and I were at school, and our house caught fire. Eleven people were trapped inside. He was the only survivor Derek said. I grab his arm. So... what makes you so sure that they set the fire he said. Cause they're the only ones that knew about us he said mad at Scott. Well, then... they had a reason he said. I wanted to cry. "Like what? You tell me what justifies this." They say they'll only kill an adult, and only with absolute proof, but there were people in my family that were perfectly ordinary in that fire. This is what they do. And it's what Allison will do Derek said. What are you doing? How did you get in here she said. We were just leaving he said. They walk out and I stayed. Maddie have to leave she said. "I know good bye peter." I walk out after them. We drop scott home. "Derek we really need to talk." Well then let's talk he said. I sat in his set with my legs to my chest. We were on the side of the road. "About what I said" he cut me off. You thought I was going to die and you said thing that you wanted to tell me before I died he said. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was a vampire before but also it hard for me to talk about I died because I look like someone else." What do you mean he asked. "I don't even know that the bad part. I also have no blood lust and I don't even like human blood I think it tests really bad. Linsey say that because I was trun with her blood and she only drinks animal blood." Wow he said. "Yep I also said to you that I never stop loving you which is trun I never have. I was heart broken when you left but I never stop loving you. When I saw you again I was felted with emotion and by the you get way hotter." Maddie I left because I had too my sister couldn't stay here any longer and so we left, Madeline Elżbieta Stilinski I never stop loving you he said. He kiss me and I felt like the world was at peace again.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
6 years ago.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
I was in the living derek was sitting on the couch. It was a Strom night. I was teaching Cora about cheer because she loved it so much. Even though I didn't really like cheer she seem to love it and that made me happy. Talia Hale watch me and her daughter on the couch with Derek. Laura Hale was sitting with her uncle Peter hale watch me and Cora. After we get done Cora hugged me. "Wow why can't all Derek girlfriend's be as cool as you." I giggled and look at Derek to he smiling. "Well Cora I think it's passed your bed time." What no I don't wanna go to bed she said. "I sing to you." Okay she ran up the stairs. The hale family loved when I song. I song Cora a lullaby and she went to sleep. I went downstairs and sat by Derek and his mom. My phone start to ring it was my dad. I answer it. "Hello dad." Maddie, lily and her parents have been in a car accident he said. "What....what happened." I don't know the details but Andrew is in bad shape he said. "Okay I'm coming to the hospital." I hong up the phone. I had tears in my eyes. Derek hugged me. "I'm really sorry to ask this but do you think you can drive me to the hospital." Of course dear said Talia. We get up and get in her car I cried the hole time when we finally get to the hospital I jump out of the car and ran inside. My dad was at the front counter. "Dad." He hugged me and thanked Talia for getting me here. She left to go back home. "Dad is uncle Andrew and aunt luna okay. Is lily okay." Maddie Andrew didn't make it, luna is a surgery as we speak and lily is has a broken leg he said to me. Lily grandmother ran into the hospital. Oh noah, maddie what going go are they okay she asked. I'm sorry, Rose Andrew didn't make it but luna is in surgery right now it's a 50/50 chance and lily only had bruises and a broken leg he said to her. My baby is in surgery oh Andrew dead poor lily, can we see lily yet she asked. No not yet she doesn't even know her Father dead hr said. Rose look at me crying in my father arms. We sat in the waiting room forever. A doctor came out. Are you luna Davenport's family he asked. Rose said yes. I'm sorry she didn't make it though the surgery, we tried everything we could but her injuries that's too bad he said. No my baby please no Rose cried out. We all cried. Andrew was my father best friend. I lost my mom but I could imagine losing my dad also. I can't imagine what she going to feel out when she finds out.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Hay yall so you learned a little bit more about lily character. Also she know that she know all the hales and had a friendship with Cora. Also Derek and maddie kissed. Also in the flashback. Derek and maddie are friends right now it before the started to date or anything but Cora being a kid doesn't understand that they are just friends. Also you your in high school for 5 years. Because everyone school year is like 2018-2019, 2019 - 2020, 2020-2021, 2021-2022, see 5 years become you go into a new year before you get out for summer. So that also means that Derek and maddie know each other before Derek start becoming a werewolf and before maddie started high school.