05 - choosing a side

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Maddie pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I was sitting in Stiles' room. What if he makes you choose said stiles. "He won't do that." You are dating the enemy," maddie Stiles said. "So my relationship with Derek will not come in the way. At the end of the day, if Derek does anything to do harm to you. I will kill him myself." Aw really stiles said. "Same goes for Scott. He likes a little brother to me." Thank you, maddie," he said.

Later

"So why did I have to come." Because maddie, your fun to be around said Allison. "Thanks, I guess." Ice skating, didn't you use to ice skate said stiles. "Yeah, I used to do it with a friend." I put on my ice skate. Oh, I'm going to die said Stiles. "Don't worry, I get you." Really, he said. I get on the ice. I smiled. I haven't done this in a long time. Bring back memories said Lydia. "Yeah, I remember help in the classes that I met you." I saw you as a role model that I wanted to be like she said. "Lydia never tried to be like me. You are your own beautiful, smart person." Thank you, Madeline," she said. "Of course." She skates away. I look at Stiles. "Grab my hand." I skated together with stiles. He kept slipping, but with my vampire strength, I was able to keep him up. This is the only time I'm glad you have vampire strength he said. I smiled. I enjoyed being out on the ice again. I let go of Stiles' hand and started to skate on my own. I felt like I was on air. I had a smile on my face. Then I heard a scream I fell to ground holding my ears. I get up fast and skate over to Lydia. "Hay, what'd wrong." Nothing I through I saw something in the ice said Lydia. I get her home said Allison. "Okay."

The next day I was in study hall. I was working on a paper. Hi, Cutie said a voice. I look up to see Erica. I smiled at her. "Um hi, love your outfit." Thanks she said. "My name is Madeline. What's yours." Really, you don't know she said she seemed pissed. "I'm sorry." It's Erica she said. Then I realized. "Erica girl, you look amazing. I'm so proud of you." Shut up, you did nothing to help me she said.

Flashback
I was walking down the hallway, and I heard a bunch of people laughing at a video. I walked up to them. Hay, maddie, look at this ugly girl. She pees her pants, says a guy on the swim team. I look at the video. "That awful, and that girl could have died. Don't ever show me something like that again. Poor girl needed help, and you just sat there and did nothing." We sorry the guy said. "I'm not the one you should be saying sorry to this girl is."
End of flashback

"I should have done more to help you." You never helped me she said. Oh, how wrong she was. No one knows I, the one who gets the video of Erica taking down. I never told anyone. I look down at my paper. Erica picked up my cup of coffee and dug her claws through it. "You're a werewolf." Yeah, Derek truned me she said. Why did he not tell me. She smark and walked away. Does he not trust me? Why would he tell me. I texted Derek if I could come over tonight. He texted back that it was not a great time, maybe another time.

Later

I sat on my bed studying. My phone started to ring. "Hello." Hay Derek trun Boyd, he works at the ice rink do you think you could come he said. "Yeah of course on my way now." We get off the phone. I started tk go to the ice rink. I walk in the ice skating rink with Scott. Boyd, I just wanna talk yells Scott. "I don't think yelling at him will help Scott. Hey, come on. Boyd, please said Scott not yelling. "Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons-- I mean everything." Boyd looks at me trying to see where I fit in, in all of this. He told me about the Hunters he said to us. And that's not enough for you to say no? Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it said Scott. I just wanna not each lunch alone every day he said. If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek said Scott. It was like a light bulb went off. Derek turning people who are cast out. Who been made fun of. People who are alone. That really hurts, Scott said Derek. I look at him. I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus said Derek. I rolled my eyes. Erica, how's life been for you since we met he asked. Hmm. In a word Transformative she said. I rolled my eyes. Isaac Derek asked. Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive... but, other than that, I'm great said Isaac. Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight said Scott. "Derek don't please." He just look at me. Then go home, Scott said Derek. My eyes widened. Maddie he has challenged me said Derek. "Please don't make me choose a side." Isaac and Erica started to fight Scott. I sighs remember what I told stiles two days ago. I used my vampire speed to throw Isaac across the ice rink. Scott threw Erica the same place. I continue to fight Erica my vines growing under my eyes and my eyes truned red. I knock her out. I see Derek about to kill Scott. I grab ahold of Derek and throw him. You don't wanna be like them Scott asked Boyd. No I wanna be like her. I grab Scott and pick him up. "Go Scott." I look at Derek helping Erica and Isaac up. "We done Derek, lying to me, hurting people I care about. Touch stiles or Scott again and I will kill you." I started to walk out. Maddie yelled. I didn't trun again I just kept walking. I used my speed to get home. I lay in my bed crying.