04 - Poor Scott

( protein this is Davina)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Davina pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I look around the Lahey house.  I wonder what happened here. The place seems so dark. I walked down to the basement. This place reeks of depression which is weird. I put my hand on the chest freezer. Dad, place I want to go in there place a voice ring out in my head. I grab my head, and my eyes trun white.

Vision

Two people sit at the table upstairs. Isaac and his dad. Um... so far, it's an A in French and a B-minus in Econ said Isaac anxiously.  His father nods. Oh. What about chemistry his father asked. I'm not sure Isaac said evasively. Uh, midterms are in a few days, so it could go up said Isaac. Well, what's it at now asked his father. The grade asked Isaac. Yes, the grade said his father. Um, I'm not sure Isaac lied. But you just said it could go up his father said. I just--uh I meant, generally, he said stammering. You wouldn't be lying to me, would you, Isaac, his father, asked. No, Isaac said. Then tell me your grade said Isaac, dad. I just told you, I don't know said Isaac. You wanna take this little conversation downstairs his father asked. Isaac eyes widened. No, he said. Then tell me the grade, son his father said. Dad, the semester's only half over, he said nervously. Isaac, his father, said. There's plenty of time Isaac told his father. Isaac, his father, said again. It's a D Isaac said. All right. It's a D he father said calmly. I'm not angry, his father says. You know, I'm gonna have to find a way to punish you, though. You know, I have my responsibility as a parent. So, we'll start with something simple, like, uh his father says, looking around. Tell you what-- You do the dishes, and you clean up the kitchen, okay his father says. Yeah, Isaac said relieved. Good! Because I-I'd really like to see this place spotless. Know what I'm saying his father asked. He broke a plate on the ground. You know? I mean, this entire kitchen. Yeah, his father said coldly. Isaac back up against the wall. He looks sared. Yeah, absolutely... spotless he father yelled. He threw the cup, and Isaac tried to cover his face. A glass of peace made a cut right below his eye. Well, that was your fault he father said. You could have blinded me said Isaac angrily. His eyes truned yellow. Shut up! It's a scratch! It's hardly even his father said exasperatedly. Isaac looks up with his yellow eyes. Isaac, his father said awestruck. Isaac ran out of the house. Isaac yelled, his father following after him.

End vision

I grasped, letting out deep breath. Tears ran down my face. I stand up from the floor. Who are you asked a man. Scott was there as well. Davina, what are you doing here? Scott asked me. "Well, I was see if Isaac killed his father, which I don't think he did." I open the freezer. "Who would do this  to their own son." Is that why your crying asked the man. I look at Scott like who dis. This is Derek, the person who truned Isaac, said Scott. "Derek as in like Maddie boyfriend." Yep said Scott. I look at Derek he may know something. "If Isaac didn't kill his father, who did?" I don’t know he said. Then how do you know he's telling the truth asked Scott. Because I trust my senses. And it's a combination of them, not just your sense of smell, he said impatiently. "He a scared kid Scott, one who doesn't understand I going to make sure he doesn't kill anyone." I went to walk out, and Derek grabbed my arm. And how do you think you're going to do that? Derek asked me. "Get your hand off of me, dog. I won't hurt your puppy. I'm trying to save him." He took his hand off of my arm, and I walked away.

I Snook into the police station. Slowly making my way to Isaac cell. I smell Wolfsbane. I see a deputy dragging stiles. I rolled my eyes and ran. (The gif above) I grab stiles and push him into the way. The cell door was already open. The deputy get up again but was knocked down by Isaac. He look at both of like he was about to kill us. I was about to transform but then I see Derek. He rows and Isaac his in the corner. "Get him out of here." I said looking at Derek he nods. I snap my fingers and disappeared.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Lily pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡
I sat in my room doing homework my aunt walked in. Still mad at me and mom she asked. "Yes I'm still mad at you and grandma. Dropping this on me keeping me from school for 6 days. I mean I can't stand to look at you two." We did what we had to lily said my Aunt. "Really calling the mother of Vampires to Beacon Hills was what had to be done I doubt it." Madeline has to fulfill the prophecy she can destroy the mother of vampires and into rain Terror once and fall my aunt explained. "Yeah well what if she isn't ready. What if the prophecy isn't about her." Then she will die my grandmother said. With the immortal shapeshifting witch here we have bigger fish to fry said her Aunt. "How can you two say that. You have know madeline seen she was little. She has been my best friend for ever." Lily this is our job as witches to keep the balance of nature in line and that is what we are doing her grandmother said. "No you a destroying a life. If Madeline dies it won't just affect the balance it will affect everyone in this town because everyone knows her and everyone loves her." So be it said her Aunt. "What about her family." Not our problem said her grandmother.