04

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
♡♡♡♡♡
Lily pov
♡♡♡♡♡

Maddie, Linsey, and I are looking at where Sheriff's deputies have taped-off a crime scene around one of the buses. The back of the bus is splattered with blood, and the emergency exit door has been almost completely ripped off and is hanging by a single hinge at the bottom. A crime scene investigator is snapping photos of the wreckage, including one of the back seats, which has been clawed open and is spilling its stuffing out onto the floor. Well the alpha didn't waste any time making Scott kill someone said Linsey. Lily what exactly did you see later night asked maddie. " Scott was holding the man it seem like alpha wanted Revenge against this man but Scott didn't kill him the alpha did." Linsey look at the bus then back maddie. I think it's time you talk to Derek she said. As we walk down the hallway to class. Man you dream magic comes in handy said Linsey. "We are not calling it that." Well it only happens when you sleep said maddie. "Not you too we ate not calling it dream magic." We get to class and go in and sit down.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
At lunch lydia came up to us and said we are sitting with Allison boyfriend. We walk up to their table. "Figure out what." Linsey sits by stiles and maddie sit on the other side of stiles in front lydia and I sit by Linsey. Just, uh, homework said Scott. Good cover up. Danny sits by maddie. Jackson approaches the table and stands next to noah, glaring at him intensely before ordering him away. Get up said Jackson. Noah is a creep that no one likes. How come you never ask Danny to get up asked Noah. Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot or his best friends asses said Danny. Talking about Linsey, maddie, and I. Well I can't help look at lily she hottest thing in this school he said as he walk away. So, I hear they're saying its some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar said Danny. I heard mountain lion Jackson said. Lydia, Linsey, maddie and I said. A cougar is a mountain lion. Isn't it lydia asked. Good save pretty girl. Who cares? The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway said Jackson. If maddie could have reached him she would have slapped his arm. She just give him the death stare.
Actually, I just found out who it is. Check it out said stiles. The Sheriff's department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Myers, did survive the attack. Myers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition the video said. Scott gasps. Wait, I-I-I know this guy he said. "You do?" Yeah, when I used to take the bus, back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver he said. Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please she asked. Amd then she gasps. Oh, where are we going tomorrow night she asked Allison and Scott. Allison and Scott's brows furrow, making it clear they have no idea what lydia talking about, so Lydia clarifies. You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow, right she questions. Um, we were thinking of what we were gonna do Allison trying to thing of something. Well, I am not sitting home again, watching lacrosse videos, so if the four of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun she said invite herself and Jackson making it a dabble date. H-H-Hanging out? Like, the four of us asked Scott then he trun to Allison. Do you wanna hang out he asked then he clarifies. Like, us... and them he asked. Yeah! ...I guess... Sounds fun she said. Jackson's annoyed expression makes it clear that the only person excited about this double date is Lydia, and he sounds extremely irritated as he raises his fork in the air to emphasize his point. You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork Jackson said. Maddie giggled and took the frok from Jackson. How 'bout bowling? You love to bowl said lydia. Yeah but Scott sucks at bowling. Yeah, with actual competition Jackson rolling his eyes. How do you know we're not "actual competition asked Allison. She trun to Scott. You can bowl, right she asked Scott. Scott shrugs and says Sort of. "Is it-is it "sort of," or "yes?" Yes Scott says. In fact, I'm a great bowler he said.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Madeline pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Scott, Stiles, and I are heading to our last class which is same Direction. "You're a terrible bowler!" Like a really terrible bowler said stiles agreeing with me. I know! I'm such an idiot Scott says. God, it was like watching a car wreck. I mean, first, it turned into the whole group-date thing, and the out of nowhere comes that phrase said stiles. Hang out Scott agreeing. You don't "hang out" with hot girls, okay stiles said "It's like death. Once it's "hanging out," you might as well be her gay best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out." Stiles look me. I don't think Danny likes me very much he said. I ask Allison on a date, and now we're "hanging out Scott said. Am I not attractive to gay guys stiles asked me. I really wanna laugh at two conversations they are having right now. I make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy me, and now I'm late for work he said walking away from me and stiles. Wait, Scott you didn't-- am I attractive to gay guy he said. He look at me. "Nope little brother gay guys have higher standards." I giggled and walked away stiles realizing I was kidding. You didn't answer my question he said. And walked away.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Linsey pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Allison and lydia wanted help with outfit which I pick lydia and now I'm here with Allison. Allison has just opened up her bedroom closet to find an outfit to wear to her and lydia double date, flipping on the light so she can get a better look and parting the clothing on hangers down the middle. She picks out a business-casual-esque brown and black tie-dyed top and turns to show it to Lydia, who is sitting behind her on the bed. Lydia's face screws up in obvious judgment at her fashion sense. I shake my hand no. "It a date you have to find some casual but sexy." Allison rolling her eyes once Lydia can no longer see her face, and starts rifling through her hung-up clothing before picking out a hippie-style, empire-waist shirt-dress that is gold, red, teal, green, and blue in a paisley pattern, at which Lydia also turns up her nose. Pass lydia said. I rolled my eyes at lydia too. God, Allison, respect for your taste is, uh Dwindling by the second lydia Said. I give her the look to be quiet. I pull put short-sleeved black top covered in black sequins that could be a very long shirt or a very short dress, depending on how it is worn. I give to Allison as she holds it up to the mirror. This lydia said. Before lydia can remark on it further, Allison father, Chris Argent, walks in the door, looking at a green jacket in his hands. Allison smiles fakely at him and greets him in a pointed fashion in an effort to indicate to him that he kind of just barged into her room. Dad! Hello she says. Argent smiles at Allison, oblivious at first to her implied hint as he puts on his jacket. After a moment, he looks up to see her pointed expression and realizes that he forgot something, giving Allison, Lydia, and I a sheepish and apologetic look. Right. I'm sorry. I completely forgot to knock he said. Lydia flops onto Allison's bed, landing on her right side and propping her head up on her hand with her elbow leaning against the bed itself. She had an annoyed look on her face. I look a Chris Argent and smile knowing he remembers me and that I'm a vampire. "Hi, Mr. Argent." He looks back at Allison. Dad? Do you need something Allison asked. I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight he said. Behind Allison, Lydia rolls her eyes, and Allison immediately scoffs and starts to protest. What? I'm going out with my friends tonight she said. Argent doesn't budge I know that. Not when some animal out there is attacking people He said look at side eyeing me. I wanted to look offended. Dad. Dad, I'm, uh Allison start before he dad cut her off. Hey, hey, hey! It's out of my hands. There's a curfew. No one's allowed out past 9:30PM he said. Allison rolls her eyes petulantly and throws her sequinned top onto her bed, and Argent calls her out on her attitude. Hey, no more arguing he said. He walk out and closed her door. Someone's Daddy's little girl lydia said trying to be mean. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes... But not tonight Allison said. Allison walks over to her vanity and puts on her purple knit cap before heading to the window, parting the curtains when she gets there. She looks back at Lydia to make sure she's understanding the plan, then turns to open the window before slinking out of it and onto the roof. Lydia and I rushes over to the window and watches as Allison walks to the edge of the roof, right in front of the small porch. What are you doing lydia asked. Instead of responding, Allison simply leaps off of the roof, doing a front flip and landing lightly on her feet in the grass next to the garage. She looks up at at us, Lydia who is gaping at her as though she's lost her mind, before shrugging nonchalantly, as though what she did is no big deal, and whispering. Eight years gymnastics she said. Are you coming Allison asked. I stay in your room for bit longer to make sure your dad doesn't get suspicious. Lydia are you coming Allison asked. I'll take the stairs she said. My phone bussed I look down to see an text from Derek meet me at the gas station. I moved downstairs Chris is waiting for me. "Moving back to this place just to take down more hales how low you and code get. That code you go by means nothing now hmmm you attack a new werewolf who did nothing wrong you change." I walked out the door and to meet Derek.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○