08 - Irene

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Madeline pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I walked into Derek's hideout. "I have no idea how you did it, but Isaac is free they are not looking for him anymore." Really, that's great said Derek. He went over to kiss me. "Come on, I'm taking you bates to school." Really said Isaac. "Yeah, let's go you three." Derek grab my hand. I trun to look at him. Be careful out there he said. "I always am." They all get in my car, and we head to school. You're actually nice said Erica. "Thank you."

Later, I was at school looking through my locker. Someone taped my shoulder. I truned around to see Jackson. "Jackson, what's up." Um hay Madeline i he said. Is he having trouble telling me something. "Jackson, is everything okay? What is it." Never mind, I have to go he said. "Okay, I always hear if you need to talk. See you." We walked away, and I am so confused.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Davina pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I sat in class with stiles and Scott. Jackson look at them. Hey, Testicle Left and Right-- what the hell is a Kanima he asked. I almost laughed. Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like he asked. "Yes one of them has expressed it." Wait-- why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you asked Scott. "Because Derek bit him." They all three look at me. Wait, do they think it's Lydia asked stiles. I don't know! All I heard was her name and something about chemistry said Jackson. "Then we can't do anything till then." Davina, do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class coach Finstock said. I smiled. "Just an undying admiration for my coach." That's really kind of you. Now shut up! Shut it! Anybody else he yelled and then continued going on. How do we know it's not her asked Scott. Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil. And, when I look into Lydia's eyes, I only see fifty percent evil. All right, maybe sixty. You know, but no more than forty on a good day explain stiles. Stiles, that's not a very good argument said Scott. "It's not her." You know who it is asked stiles. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't." I heard a wishper. Lydia the voice said. I look up to Lydia on the broad and see a younger version of Peter next to her he look at me and smark and then disappear. Okay, then. Anybody else want to try answering? This time in English asked Coach. What is that, Greek asked Scott. "English idiot." I didn't tell them what it said it said help.

Later in Mr Harris class I sat with Isaac. Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments! Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in Stilinski's case, less than one explain Mr Harris. Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with he started. Most of the class put their hands up. I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal hands, little hands down, Mr Harris said. He looks around. Start with Mr. McCall Mr Harris said. I started with stiles. How do you think there going to test her asked stiles. "I don't know but they can hear you." Switch yelled Mr Harris.

I sat with Erica. So what are you she asked. "Someone who could kill you if she wanted to." Debatables she said. I smark. "No, there is a lot you don't know, maybe even your alpha don't know either." Honestly I think your the Kanima she said. "Nope sorry I don't turn into a lizard man." Switch yelled Mr Harris.

I sat with Scott and Isaac was with Lydia. "Crap, this isn't good." We need to talk to Derek said Scott. "Well if Madeline finds out Derek is trying to kill one of her best friend. Could she stop him." Good point but I haven't seen Madeline seice this morning he said. Time! If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now, for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy... You can eat it said Mr Harris. I look at out the window to see Derek waiting. With a flick of my wrist the crystal fell out of Lydia hand and smashed on the the floor. I smark out the window at Derek.

I walked put the class. Derek wait outside said Scott. She drop it he doesn't know if it her said Allison. "I don't think he cares anymore." It doesn't matter, because Derek thinks it's her. So, either we can convince him that he's wrong, or we've got to figure out a way to protect her Allison said. "Madeline, that how." Madeline won't be able to help said Linsey. Why not asked stiles. She get sent to the principal office said Linsey. My eyes widened.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Madeline pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I sat across from principal Argent desk. Madeline Stilinski all A student. Has a pretty high GPA. The captain of the cheer team. Your an amazing student all around he said. "Thank you sir." It's almost funny you acting this hard to fit in he said. "I'm sorry I do understand." It's almost scary how much you look like her from you eyes to your face he said. I am very confused. "What are you talking about." He look at me. Irene, don't lie to me he said. "What kinda name is Irene, and why do you think I'm her." He studies my face for a moment and then learns back in his chair. you're really not her. Interesting he said. "Do you need anything else." Yes, will the cheer team be at the rest of the games he asked. "Yes they will." Good because it's going to be a big finale he said. I was confused at what he said. You may go mis Stilinski he said. I walked out of his office and walked to my car. I need answers who the hell is Irene and why did he think I'm her.