12

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Madeline pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Linsey and I stood with Scott and Stiles. This is gonna be impossible, you know Scott said. Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it asked stiles. How asked Scott. It's easy! You just say, "Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha Werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you said Stiles. You're not helping said Linsey. Why don't you just talk to her? "asked Stiles. "Well, for starts, you kissed her best friend, um, which I am also mad at you for that." How about maddie or me can ask her said Linsey. Would that work ask Stiles. "Oh baby brother, do not underestimate girls help girls." He rolled his eyes. We get to get to class said Linsey.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Linsey pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
We sat at the lunch table. Maddie was getting food. Did you get her to give you the necklace asked Stiles. "Wait, I through. You were letting us do it." No, I did get. She told me not to talk to her at all Scott said. Maddie sat down at the table. So, she's not giving you the necklace asked stiles. She's not giving me the necklace he said. I thought you were letting us get the necklace and asked Maddie. Well, now we have no choice said Stiles. He looks at Scott. Did you find anything else out he asked. Just that I know nothing about girls, and that they're totally psychotic said Scott. Maddie hit his arm. Aw, he said. Couldn't we try at least getting to Harris he asked, still rubbing his arm from where Maddie hit him. My dad put him on a twenty-four-hour protective detail, okay? The necklace is all we got , " Stiles. Linsey and I get this said Maddie. "Yeah, we just work our vampire magic." What do you mean by that asked stiles. He watched us said Scott. "Who is." Scott. You can hear me, Jackson, wishper. My eyes widened, does he know. You can, can't you he continues to wishper. What's wrong asked Stiles. Jackson's talking to him. He knows scott can hear him. Look at him. Just talk to him. Act normal. Pretend that nothing's happening said Maddie. Are you trying to pretend not to hear me? we heard Jackson say. "Shit, so Scott, how was class." It was good he said. Say something stiles said Maddie. I can't think of anything. My mind's a complete blank, he said. "Your mind's blank? You can't think of something to say?" Not under this kind of pressure he said. You are so hopeless said Maddie. FYI, he's not even sitting with them anymore said Stiles. "It's okay Scott, he going to try something to make you mad you cannot react." Where the hell is he asked Maddie. Looking for me, McCall? I'm right here. So, what else can you do? Huh? Can you see better? Are you stronger and more powerful? No, I knew there was no way you suddenly got that good at lacrosse... Which means you're actually a cheater, aren't you? I mean, can you even play lacrosse said Jackson. "Shit, this is what I'm talking about he is trying to make you mad clam down, scott."

I'll bet my new co-captain's gonna score a bunch of shots tonight, aren't you? And while you're pretending you're not a lying cheat, I'm gonna ruin your life if you don't give me what I want. And you know what I'm gonna start with? Her Jackson said. Linsey compels Scott to stay calm, said Maddie. "Right." I look into Scott eyes. My eyes change. "Scott, you ar3 going to stay clam no matter what Jackson said." I change my back, and he seems normal. I'm gonna destroy any chance you'll ever have with her. And, when I'm done with that, I'm gonna get her all alone, and I'm gonna get my hands all over that tight little body Jackson said. Ew said Maddie. Scott, come on, you can't let him do this. You can't let him have this kind of power over you, okay said stiles. For some reason, I'm clam said Scott. "I explain it later."

I'm gonna do everything you never got the chance to do, and Scott? She's gonna beg for more. I bet she likes to get loud. Maybe she's even a screamer. How are you gonna feel, Scott... When she's screaming, my name Jackson said. I'm going to kill him said Maddie. He walked away. "Clam down, Maddie." He can't just talk like that about a girl she said.

Later, I was in my room. I heard knocking. "Come in." Hay Madeline, I'm gonna be there tonight at the game. Did you hear that Stiles is playing he said. "Yeah, I did. I still am out because of my wrist. I probably just stayed home." Okay, well, I have to go take care of something. Bye, love you he said. "Love you to dad." I walked over to Stiles's room. I knocked him open and then pulled me inside. "Derek." Hay, he said. So anyways, remember that the night we were trapped at the school, Scott sent a text to Allison asking her to meet him there, said stiles. So Derek said. "it wasn't Scott, Derek." Well, can you find out who sent it he asked. No, not me. But, I think I know somebody who can he said. "Stiles no." Why not he said. "Because Danny is nice and hacking us breaking the law." You can just compels him to forget said Stiles. "Stiles." I'm calling him said stiles.

So who's Danny said Derek. "He is a friend that I have." Interesting he said in a jealous tone. "Hes gay derek. He would be more interested in you then me." Oh he said. "Don't worry I haven't had anyone seen you broke my heart and left me." Maddie you know I am sorry about that he said. "Well bitch you still have to make it up to me." He is on his way said stiles walking back into the room. What were you two talking about he asked. I rolled my eyes