15

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Madeline pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I sat in Scott room. Linsey and lily are trying to find a way to find Derek and destroy the alpha. Call it again said Scott. "It's not here. Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" I can't afford a new one, and I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek said Scott. Well, A) you're not alone, you have me; and B) didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead said Stiles. I slapped his arm. "Argent's plan was to use him to get to the Alpha. They're not gonna kill him." All right, so then, just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to find Peter, problem solved said stiles. Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own, which means we either find Derek first said Scott. He kept looking around his room. You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that? When he was trying to kill you? After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior, here said stiles. He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die said Scott. "I'm not letting him die either. Could you at least think about letting him die? For me asked stiles. I slapped his arm. I heard Melissa get home. What asked stiles. My mom just got home from work said Scott. Hi. It's me. Melissa McCall. I'm giving you a call. That always sounds really weird because of my last name... McCall... So, yeah, um, you know, I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to reschedule dinner or lunch. It doesn't have to be dinner-- lunch is good. Or maybe you would like to do coffee, or maybe you're a tea drinker? I don't know... You know, we could also just go out for drinks... Yeah, 'cause I think I need a few after this profoundly embarrassing phone call. So, if this really doesn't freak you out too much after this disastrous call, free free to, um, give me a call I heard her on her phone. Then she started to cry. Is she okay? What's she doing asked stiles. Crying said Scott. "Scott, you can't protect everyone." I have to he said.

At school the next day. Jackson walked up to me. Hay maddie we haven't talked for a while he said. "That's for a reason Jackson." Look Madeline I know your mad at me but there is a lot going on he said. "You are a bitch. Frist you broke up with lydia over text really what are you 6. Second your trying to get Allison to like you which us lydia best friend. You are a bitch and a dick." I try to walk away just to walk in to Scott and stiles. Stay he said. I felt like ripping Jackson throat out. I took a deep breath. Jackson I need you to take Allison to the formal said Scott. "What!" You want me to take her to the formal he said skeptically. I don't want you to I need you to said Scott. Screw you. You know what? Screw you, too. In fact, screw each other Jackson said. He tried to walk away but I stop him. How the hell are you so strong he asked. Then his eyes widened. She a wolf like you he said. "No I'm a lot worse then Scott." Hey, you know he saved your life, right said stiles. He left me for dead he said scoffin. I got shot for you said Scott. Oh, yeah? Show me the bullet wound said Jackson smarking. You know it healed said Scott. I hate thus I'm so mad right now. Just do it for Allison, okay? She's in serious danger-- I'm talking around-the-clock danger. She needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance said Scott. Have her dad do it, okay? He's the one actually equipped to handle this asked Jackson. "You know it's time for my plan." I push Jackson against the locker. My vines under my eyes grow as my eyes trun red. "Your going to take Allison to the dance or I'm going to suck every inch of blood out of you." Jackson lookblike he was about to pass out. Okay I do it said Jackson. "Good boy." My eyes go back to normal my vines under my eyes go away. "One more thing tell anyone about there will be no hunter that will be able to help you. He walks away to Find Allison. Wow Madeline I'm have found a way to be more scared of you said Scott. "I don't drink human blood." Then why did you threat him asked Stiles. "Because he doesn't know that." Hey, don't worry, I'll still be there said stiles. "Me to Scott." I'm still going said Scott. Is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date asked stiles. Not yet said Scott. Do you have a suit stiles asked. Not yet said Scott. Do you have a ticket to the formal? A ride there asked stiles No... and no said Scott. So, you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to, without a date, a suit, or a way in, with Werewolves and Werewolf Hunters all out to kick your little Werewolf ass asked Linsey walking up to us. Yeah can yall help me asked Scott. Stiles and I both said hell yeah at the same time. We both look at each other with confusion. Well Scott you can be my date or maddie date said Linsey. Is lily coming said stiles. "No her grandmother finally let her have the family spell book she trying to find a spell that will help us find Derek." Shit we are going to be late said Linsey. "Crap we bye boys."