09 - Aw Cute

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Davina pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
"Since Madeline is to busy I'm going to help you save this girl whatever her name." Lydia is her name and I don't trust you said Stiles. She can help us then we will take it said Allison. "Scott go and try take Derek out of it. We going to his house for a study group." Scott nodded and walked away. I sat in stiles jeep. How do we know that your not going to kill her asked stiles. "Because she not homicidal walking snake." How do you know that. Wait you know all about the supernatural but what are you he asked. "Wow now your thinking I'm the Kanima." Yes actually I am he said. "I'm not I am a original something that you can't even comprehend." What is a original he asked. "The mother of vampires made us but we didn't have a choice." Mother of Vampires asked stiles. "Something for another time. Linsey is a original, I am also a original." So you're a vampire he asked. "Kinda now let's go." We started to head to Scott house. We get there. If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott asked Lydia as we walked in. Meeting us here, I think said stiles. "Don't worry he be here." You the girl who already know Linsey said Lydia. "Davina nice to meet you." Lydia, follow me. I need to talk to you for a minute said Jackson. Seriously? What is going on with everyone said Lydia as she follows Jackson.

What are you doing asked stiles. I think I have to call my dad said Allison. No, but if he finds you here, you and Scott said Stiles. I know, but what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia said Allison. "Don't Allison I here and I'm strong then all of them combined." Seriously what are you asked stiles. I smiled playfully. I sat on the table. I got an idea-- just shoot one of 'em said stiles. "Are you serious?" We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it! Or at least give it a shot, right said stiles. Okay said Allison. Look, they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off. So, just shoot one of 'em said stiles. Which one asked Allison. Uh, Derek. Yeah, shoot him. Preferably in the head said stiles. That your sister boyfriend your talking about and If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can said Allison. Okay, uh, just shoot one of the other three, then said stiles. You mean, two said Allison. "Aw crap."

I walked down stairs and saw Isaac. Oh hay Davina he said. "You know I would kill you but your to cute." So I can go he asked. "No sadly you can't sorry." I grab him by the throat and open the door, throwing him at Derek. "Keep your dogs outside." Scott show up and knock out Erica. I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott. You're not an Omega-- you're already an Alpha of your own pack. But, you know you can't beat me said Derek. "Your right he can't but I can." We saw a Kanima on the roof. "I know it was Jackson." Everyone look at me. "What, he a dick of course he truns into a homicidal walking snake."

Mean while with Madeline
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Madeline pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I knocked on the Argent house hope to get some answers. Allison dad opens the door he look at me in confusion. Allison not here right now he said. "I know I'm here to talk to you." Why he asked. "Let me in and I tell you." Fine he said. We sat in his office. What's wrong Madeline he asked. "Who the fuck is Irene and why is your father say I'm her." Chris Argent let out a deep breath. Irene is the mother of Vampires. She blood thirsty, ruthless, and unkillable, She hasn't be seen in years he explained. My eyes widened. "Okay what does that have to do with me." Madeline, You look Exactly like her from the voice to the hair to even your eyes he said. "I don't understand how can I look so much like her." Ask Linsey after all she an original, originals were made by Irene he said. "Thank you Mr Argent."

Later that night I was walking to Derek place. Everyone told me that he tried to kill Lydia and Jackson is Kanima. I throw against the wall. I heard you been trying to find out who I am said a voice. I look up to see myself no it must be Irene. "Your Irene." The one and only and you are maddie she said. I get up and I look at her she seriously looks just like me. Here I through killing you when you where human would have ended the prophecy but no you had to have Linsey blood in your system she said. "Your the one who killed me." You should be thanking me, Madeline, I killed you. Now you're stronger, faster, an apex predator Irene said. "Why did you even kill me. What is this prophecy your talking about." it's so funny you look so much like me. But I'm the mother of all vampires she said avoiding the question. "Your also a bitch." Clam down Madeline you can be killed I can't she threatened. "Why are you here in Beacon hills." I want see the true alpha but he doesn't even know yet she said. She smirked. Good night Madeline. She snapped my neck.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Lily pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I woke up from my dead sleep. "She here." My aunt came running in. What's wrong lily she asked. "She here Irene is here and Madeline knows." Shit said my grandma walking in my room. Looks like the spell worked said my Aunt. "What are you two talking about." Irene going to try and stop the prophecy and she only going to make it happen said my grandmother. "The spell you two had me do brought Irene here." Calm down lily it was needed my aunt said. "Get off of me. My friend going to die and I help cause it." No if maddie is truly the one who the prophecy talks about then she won't said my grandmother.