11

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Maddie pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was getting ready for school. we go back today, which kinda sucks. But on well, life goes on. Stiles car is still getting fixed, so we are taking mine. Which was a gift from Linsey and her family. I get dressed and curled my hair. I walked downstairs. "Good morning dad an luck on finding derek." No, he used to be your boyfriend in high school. If I remember, do you know anywhere he would go he asked. "No, Sorry people change a lot in 4 years. Also, I don't even know what he looks like now." I have get really good at lying with everyone. Well, thanks anyways, Maddie, "he said. "Of course, I'm always happy to help." Maddie, can we go asked stiles walk downstairs. "Let's go. I've been waiting for you." We walked to my car and got in. I pulled out of the driveway, and we started to go to school.

At school

I was standing with lydia, Allison, and Linsey. It's just weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night, and nobody knows it was us Allison said. Thank you for the protection of Minors said Lydia sarcastically. Linsey and I laughed. "Well I for one, am glad you two, okay? I wish I was there so I could have helped y'all." Me too said Linsey. Well, Lily was being Chase when she ran into the police I feel bad for her. Did she not show up today asked Lydia. "No, her grandmother and aunt wanted to keep her out one more day." Aw, I see said Allison. We saw Scott and stiles across the hall going into a classroom. Do you think I made the wrong decision asked Allison. About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely said Linsey. You know what I mean asked Allison. I smiled a sad smile. "I think you should give it time." Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He Aldo left Lily, and the murder was chasing her. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills, Lydia said. The bell rings. "We get to get to class bye you two."

We walked away from them. We need to find out who is the alpha and fast he wants Scott to kill his friends said Linsey. "Well, it's not as easy as it sounds." I know, but there is only one other werewolf in Beacon Hills said Linsey. "Linsey, Peter is not the alpha he can't even move or anything." Are you sure about that she said. "Linsey, he wouldn't have killed his own family." Whatever you say, Maddie. We walked and sat down, ready for class.

After school, I went home and get some stuff and went to Allison. I'm staying the night with her. Thank you for staying the night she said. "Of course, what are friends for." You know Maddie, I thought you were mean when I first met you, but you are super chill and nice she said. "I'm glad you think that." We walked into her house. Allison, your home he dad walked in, then saw me. Hi dad, this is Madeline remember maddie stay tonight said Allison. Yes I remember Madeline, "he said. "You can call me Maddie." He nodded , and Kate came downstairs. Allison, you're home she said. Then she saw me. Aunt Kate, this is Madeline Stilinski. we are having a sleepover, "Allison said. Right, hi, it nice to meet you said Kate. She already knows me she just lying in front of Allison. "Nice to meet you, Mr Argent and Kate." I smiled at them. Wel, w are going to go upstairs said Allison. Ifell onw her walking by Kate and smiling at her. Her eyes widened.

I sat on Allison bed. So what should I do about Scott she asked. "I really don't. I think you should give it some time." Really, she asked. "Yeah, so how was your shopping trip today." It was good. I asked if you wanted to come, why didn't you she asked. "I had something to take care of at home before I stayed over." I smiled. So, do you have anyone special she asked. "I used to, but he moved away." I lied to her. So when is Linsey going to get here asked Allison. "Let me text her and see." I text her, and she said," Hold on, having a blood snack before I come over. "She had to do something for her brother Ezra before she came over." I don't hear her talk about her parents a lot Allison said. "Well, all her parents are most of time on business trips they could be gone for months, stay a couple of days, then leave again. Her siblings are all mostly in New Orleans, but her brother Ezra is visiting her." Wow, that seemed sad and lonely said Allison. I nodded.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Linsey pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I pulled up to Allison house and parked my car. Grab my bag. I walked up to the door and knocked. Chris opened it, and his eyes widened. Linsey, he said. "Christopher, your daughter invited me to a sleepover." Why are you doing this, Linsey?he asked. "What do you mean I'm just staying with a friend." You're an original vampire. You don't just do think for fun he said. "I am an original vampire. Remember how strong I am? Don't forget who you're talking to, Chris. Also, if I were you, I would keep close watch on your sister." I walked past him and upstairs.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Madeline pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Later that night, when everyone was sleeping, I went downstairs to get a drink of water. Well, you barely look older, a voice behind says. I trun around to see Kate. I down the water and put the glass down. "Can't say the same thing to you, you look your 49." You bitch she said. "It's funny. I was so scared of you when I was younger I'm not anymore." Why your werewolf boyfriend going to help you she said. "Oh no, Derek isn't my boyfriend. Also, I can protect myself far better, and then you can protect yourself from me." My veins under my eyes grow as my eyes trun red. Kate eyes widened. You're a vampire, she said. "Yep, also, I'm stronger than you think." My eyes go back to normal. I smile at her. "Good night, kitty kat." I walked back to the room.