A new girl at school?

Haerin's pov:

Today i'm supposed to go on a date with my girlfriends. Well yeah, girlfriends i have 4 of them. Their names are Minji, Hanni, Danielle and Hyein.

I need to get ready i'm supposed to leave at 5.20pm. And it's now 4.40 pm, if i don't prepare quickly i'm gonna be late.

Okay so what should i wear?

Oh this!

Minji and Danielle gifted me this jacket, so why not wear it? It's now 5

Minji and Danielle gifted me this jacket, so why not wear it? It's now 5.10pm and i'm good to go.

I'm kinda nervous because even tho we have been dating for now 2years and went on plenty of date
all together, people still think we're friends, we're not even trying to hide this relationship between us, people still think we're friends because we're not in the norms of normal couples.

\Little time skip/

I'm now in front of the cafe me and my girlfriends are supposed to meet at.

I pushed the doors open and it seems like i'm the first one here. I look for a table and order waiting for my girlfriends.

After some minutes the doors open revealing two of my girlfriend holding hands walking toward me with a huge smile on their faces. When they were in front of me one of them hugged me.

Danielle: Baby!! Did we make you wait?

Me: Of course not, and if it's for ya'll it's worth waiting a few minutes.

Hyein: Did you already order for us?

Haerin: No, i wasn't sure of what you wanted, even tho you always order the sale thing.

When Danielle was about to say something the doors opened, causing us to look a it.

It was Minji wearing one of her brightest smile on her face.

She kissed us all, without minding peoples that were giving us weird looks for kissing each others since we're ''friends''.

Well i guess if this can make things a little clearer for people to understand i have nothing against it.

As i was lost in my thoughts, the doors brought me back to reality revealing my forth and last girlfriend Pham Hanni.

She came to us and ordered, we were all happily talking, until someone in the cafe caught my eyes it was a girl, she looked so handsome.

She was taking pictures of i don't know what, but i wanted to take some with her. She raised her head from her camera, and we made eye contact, she smiled at me before returning to whatever she was taking pictures of with her camera.

Hanni: Hey Haerin you good? You didn't talk much today. And you were spacing out looking at something else than us.

Haerin: Ah yeah, well i didn't feel really good today. But i just couldn't miss a date with my girlfriends.

After that they all came over my house si we could have a pre school sleepover.

\The next day/

Hyein pov:

Today is a new day full of sunshine, i hope! When i woke up i was the last in bed. Did they really just let me sleep alone. Well i guess it's alright, i will be full of energy for my first day of school.

I went downstairs after a quick fresh up and was greeted by my 4 favorite sunshines! Those girls just always bring a smile on my face. I love them so much.

Danielle: Omo! My big baby is up!!

Hyein: Hello sunshine!

We hugged and then joined the other in the kitchen.

\Time skip at school/

We're all walking side by side, making silly jokes about each other, enjoying the little amount of time we have before class start.

When we entered i immediately spotted a girl sitting alone by the window, she looked so pretty!

She was sleeping but still got a gorgeous face.

I wonder what's her name, i wanna befriend her so i can know her secret about being pretty even in situation like sleeping.

Me and my girlfriends sat down and at the same time the teacher came in, and the girl woke up.

The teacher looked at all of us before spotting the girl by the window telling her to come to the board.

The girl walked there a big smile on her face.

???: Hello everyone my name is Oh Y/n, i'm 18 and i hope to make new friend here so please be nice to me! ;)

I was mesmerized by her voice she was the definition of the word perfect.

When she went back to her sit the teacher started talking about the first day.

At the end of the hour we went out of the classroom to eat lunch at the cafeteria.

Then again i saw the girl walking in front of us. She walked to a group of girls.

The group she went to is a very well known group in our school, they're NMIXX. The school popular singers and dancers.

When she was in front of them she hugged the leader, Haewon, calling her unnie at the same time.

I looked over at my girlfriends who were looking at them too, weird why would they look at her.

We then arrived at the canteen, and went to sit down at an empty table. Minji and Hanni went buying food for all of us.

\Time skip end of school/

Danielle pov:

At the end of the school day, me, and my girlfriends separated ways to go home. Has i was walking home i saw Y/n from my math class.

I wanted to talk to her, i didn't really knew why but i did.

I approached her and tapped her shoulder.

Me: Hello, you probably don't know me i'm-

Y/n: You're Danielle, Marsh Danielle right?

Me: How did you know?

Y/n: Well you and your girlfriends are pretty famous at school, and when i learned all of y'all name from my unnie, i just couldn't forget such pretty girls names, so yeah.

Did she called us pretty!!