Coffee......date?

Y/n pov:

The next day when i woke up i was really exited. I don't know why, my energy was rising. I went downstairs greeting my sister. We had a small talk while she was eating. I then went upstairs to change clothes.

I guess the outfit i wore was okay.. meh i don't really care anyway.

I got downstairs again and started to make my way to school

I got downstairs again and started to make my way to school. When i was in front of Danielle's house i waited a little for her, because i remarked that she leaved a little after me and that she had to run after me to catch up to me.

After some times i saw her opening her door. She smiled when she saw me.

Danielle: Hey Y/n how are you?

Me: I'm feeling alright how about you?

Danielle: Perfect!!

After that we had a small talk until we arrived at school. We went to our class together, but we didn't continue to talk, we were alone in the classroom but we seated at our respective seats.

Why are we doing this? Because of what i heard yesterday. On our way me and Danielle talked about it, and because none of us want the other to get insulted, we'll only talk when we're out of school.

It was pretty sad but i guess i just have to make new friends to spend my time with at school. Yippee...

After some time other student started to enter and Danielle's girlfriends too. I laid my head on the table and fell asleep.

??? Y/N!!! OH Y/N!!!

I woke up because of someone screaming my name.

Y/n: Hmm, what is it?

Teacher: Why are you sleeping during my class?

Y/n: Because i already seen all the things you learn.

Teacher: In that case, go to the front and resolve the equation.

I nodded and went to the board and looked at the equation. Seriously? I wanted to laugh it was so simple. I resolved it without any problem and went back to my seat.

I saw the teacher looking at the board, analyzing my answers. He squinted his eyes when he saw i got i right.

Teacher: That the right answer. Well i guess you can sleep then. But please pay attention sometimes.

I nodded and was ready to fall back asleep, but the bell rang. I groaned and started to put my things back in my bag. When i looked at the classroom i saw Hyein looking at me starting to make her way to me, but Danielle stopped her. Danielle looked at me, i nodded saying that it was okay since, we were alone in the classroom. She let go of Hyein, who immediately made her way to me.

Hyein: It was so cool Unnie. How did you get so smart?

Me: I can learn you if you want.

Hyein: Really?! That would be so cool!