Care

\Danielle's pov/

We entered Y/n house, and made ourselves home while she sat on the couch. She turned the Tv on and watched some random show.

I was cooking for her my special dish, i call it "I hate when people lie to me or skip class." How did i know she skipped? Well she just doesn't look sick and her excuse of buying medicine but not having any when coming back is just super sus. Anyway the recipe of my dish is half a bottle of tabasco mixed with melted chocolate, i incorporate the mix into cupcake preparation, and make some "chocolate pancakes" look delicious i know.

 Anyway the recipe of my dish is half a bottle of tabasco mixed with melted chocolate, i incorporate the mix into cupcake preparation, and make some "chocolate pancakes" look delicious i know

Minji: Wait i know those, why would you make this to a sick person Danielle?!

She panicked which was cute actually. Anyway i don't have time for that right now, Y/n need to suffer for lying.

Danielle: Shh let me do my job.

I brought the plate of pancakes to Y/n and looked at her taking the first bite.

Y/n: This is so good Danielle!! How did you know i like spicy food?! Thank you thank you so much girl.

What?! She like it??!??!?? Impossible even Minji doesn't like it. Was i not heavy enough on the tabasco?

\Hyein's pov/

Since Y/n told us to feel at home, Haerin and me made our way upstairs will the other take care of Y/n? I don't really know i just wanna have a closer look at Y/n's room. We entered her room and it smelled fresh. The room was so clean it was unbelievable someone slept in it.

I looked at her walls where photos were sticked, some of her and NMIXX and some with two girls we don't know they seemed close. And then i saw a pic that took my interest Y/n kissing some girl at the beach. The pic looked so peaceful.

 They also looked really cute together, but seriously who is this girl? I need to know

They also looked really cute together, but seriously who is this girl? I need to know. I don't really know why it's important for me to know but hey it's Y/n's life so it's important to me.

Hyein: Hey Haerin you gotta see that.

I showed her the pic and she examined it for a while, kitty kang.

Haerin: They look cute but hey i found even better.

She showed me an usb i asked her what was on it , but she told me she didn't know. We took Y/n PC and she has no password, good, we insert the usb in and watch what's on it.

A love song? I would have never guess Y/n would sing this type of song and that she knew how to sing in the first place the video is kinda old like 3years old. Younger Y/n looked cute.

Wait!!

Is the song for the girl on the pic? But the song is kinda sad something happened between them maybe i don't know, at the end of the video another one start playing much more recent like 5 months ago.

The song is so sad, does that mean they broke up. Poor Y/n, she didn't tell us, well it's normal why would she wanna talk about her, i looked at Haerin, and she seems like lost in her thoughts.

\Haerin's pov/

Me and Hyein just watched some video we shouldn't have watched it's Y/n's personal life not ours. Isn't it illegal. I don't know it's just not good and those video weren't mean for us. And why do i feel happy right now, there's nothing to be happy about after what we just saw. Am i happy because Y/n look sad?... Nah it's not that it's probably something else, but it can't be because she "broke up" with some girl i don't know, why would that make me happy it's not like i like Y/n or anything, we're just good friends. This is tiring i don't even know why i just think to much about something that is not meant for me. I look at Hyein and she's nowhere to be found. Where did she go? Did i space out for that long?

I get up from Y/n's bed and put the usb where i first found it. And go back to the picture on the wall, the girl looks like someone i know but i can't tell who, the girl seem tall even if she is not standing. She's probably older then me since Y/n is older then me, but who is it? I saw this face before i am sure of it.

\Minji's pov/

I was looking for our kitty because we were going to eat, i found her in Y/n's room she was so focused on what she was doing that i didn't even dare to disturb her. After some minute she sighed and turned around.

Haerin: Ahh! You scared me! Why didn't you told me you were here?

Minji: Sorry sorry you just looked cute focused like that, now come the other are waiting for us to eat.

I grabbed Haerin's hand and brought her downstairs. We ate, Danielle is an amazing cook, but the tension between Hanni and her own thoughts about Y/n was palpable. She just glared at Y/n the whole time while Y/n was just making jokes. At a moment Hanni stood up and went toward Y/n's side of the table and whispered something in her ear before the two left the table.

We were all speechless, looking at each other like "what the fuck just happened". 

Minji: That is strange.

Hyein: What if Hanni choke Y/n to death for her dad jokes?!

Danielle: I wouldn't mind. But only for the jokes.

Haerin: I think the jokes are fun.

Hyein: We should go spy on them.

Minji: No. Maybe they're becoming friends we don't know we should give them some privacy guys.

Haerin: I agree, and with what we've seen Hyein, i don't wanna, spy on her more then we already did.

Danielle: What did you see?

Hyein: We saw some videos of Y/n singing love songs, but the two were sad, so i concluded that they broke up.

Minji: Y/n can sing?

Danielle: Yeah, she sang a song the other day while we were walking because she thought i was asleep.

Haerin: What was she singing?

Danielle: Something like "can we pretend that we're good." The song sounded really sad if you really wanna know.