Mrs. Oh

\Y/n's pov/

Shit, shit, shit.

What the fuck was i thinking, skipping class, what a bad idea, i even brought Minji with me this time. I totally forgot that Danielle told me to don't skip class again.

I realized it because she sent me a text when i was on the roof with Minji.

Danielle☀️: Where are you Y/n, i wish for you that you're not skipping class again😊

I immediately made my way back to class when the bell rang with Minji following me. When we entered the class it was dead silent even tho the teacher wasn't here.

I looked at Danielle nervously a little scared of what she could do. She looked at me back with a deadly stare. Me and Minji laughed awkwardly before i made my way to my seat. Glad that i could escape Danielle's scolding for now.

I was starting to fall asleep again argh! Why is school so boring. I looked over the classroom trying to distract myself with something. My eyes caught Hyein's. It reminded me that i had to teach her Math after school at my house, meaning that me and Danielle won't be alone on the way back home, and she won't be able to scold me once more. YAY!!

Anyway, there's nothing really interesting in this class, i guess it's time for a nape.

???: Y/n, Y/n, Y/n!!

Why is everyone in this school trying to wake me up, the bell didn't even ring yet.

???: Y/n, i know you're awake come on just wake up!

Me: What?

I looked up and saw Hyein, oups.

Hyein: Why are you still sleeping? The bell rang already. I'm waiting for you to teach me math, Ms.Oh~

Me: Don't call me that Hyein please it make me look old.

She excused and when we got out of the class i saw Danielle. I was actually really glad that she couldn't scold me for skipping class. She doesn't look like it but i'm pretty sure she's scary once she's angry.

Danielle: Hey Y/n~

She looked at me straight in the eyes.

Me: Hey Dani, what's up?

I looked over Hyein seeing her sensing some tension.

Hyein: What's up with you two?

Danielle: It's nothing important don't worry.

We started walking me and Hyein brought Danielle to her house and then went to mine.

I opened the door for Hyein and she went inside. She sat on the couch will i prepared some drinks.

Me: So what don't you understand?

Hyein: Trigonometry.

Me: Really?! I personally think it's pretty easy but it's okay i will explain it to you. So...

I helped her with trigonometry and other things like french, don't really know why, she just wanted to know some words i guess. It's actually kinda late right now. I think I'm gonna ask Hyein to stay over the night because i can't let her go home by herself this late.

Me: Hey Hyein wanna sleep over tonight? It's pretty late and i don't want you going home alone.

Hyein: Yeah sure, it would be my pleasure to stay.

We closed our books and i made my way to the kitchen noticing Haewon preparing something. Is this for Lily? I'm sure it is, my sister is so cute. Hyein seemed shock to see Haewon in my kitchen. I told her she was my sister, and i started preparing dinner for her, since I'm not going to eat.