I shouldn't feel this way..

\Danielle pov/

Danielle☀️: OUPS SORRY WRONG EMOJIS! 😙😙 Better!

Y/n🎧: AHAH. It's okay again. Bye. 😙😙

I turned off my phone and looked at the ceiling. Why are you this attractive Y/n. I have girlfriends!! This is so wrong i shouldn't feel this type of way about you..

Why is everything so hard! And why did i invited you out!? Do i want to go on a date with you? NAH..it's probably not that.

I slowly fell asleep after thinking about the Y/n situation.

The next day when i woke up i was happy! Because today is a nice day i can feel it, plus i have to hang out with Y/n after school.

I prepared to go to school happily. Wearing clothes i would say are nice.

When i got out of my house i saw Y/n waiting for me

When i got out of my house i saw Y/n waiting for me. I smiled brightly and we made our way to school while joking around.

We then entered the school separately. I admit that even tho i played it off, what those girls said was pretty harsh. I hate people like that who judge without knowing what they are talking about.

I was in deep thoughts thinking about those girls, until my girlfriends came in.

Minji: Hey Dani! Why didn't you wait for us?

Danielle: Sorry i totally forgot, i was thinking about something else.

Hyein: What were you thinking about?

Danielle: Nothing really important don't worry.

We talked a little bit more until the teacher came in. After like thirty minutes, the teacher stopped talking looking at someone at the back. We all turned around, seeing Y/n sleeping on her table.

She looked so cute, but the teacher had to wake her up WHY?!

He shouted her name, and she finally woke up, looking a little bit dazed.

He asked her why was she sleeping. She responded that she already knew what we were doing. Of course didn't believe her and told her to resolve the equation on the board. She stood up and made her way to the board. She resolved it in no time smirking while turning around. After some time the teacher said i was right and that she could get back to sleep, but the bell rang.

At the corner of my eyes i saw Hyein standing up instantly, i knew what she wanted to do and so i stopped her. Y/n looked at me and signalled me it was okay. I let go of Hyein who immediately made her way to Y/n.

Y/n told Hyein she could teach her Y/n, lucky her!! When Y/n was about to leave Haerin asked for her number.

My girlfriends and i then went to the cafeteria. We were all eating happily, but i realized that Hanni wasn't talking as much as usual, weird. I looked at her again and heard her sighing. Maybe a bad day i will ask later. After lunch we went back to class. But Y/n wasn't here, where is she?

At the end of the day i waited for Y/n at the gate of the school, for our hang out, date, get to know each other, i don't know how to call it anyway, when she saw me she came up to me. We talked for a bit before going to one of my favourite coffee shop.

After our date i begged Y/n to give me a piggyback ride back home. We joked around on the way. Why does she have to be so nice..

She left after we arrived at my house. I entered and jumped around happily.

\Haerin pov/

Y/n, Y/n, Y/n.

Why are you always in my mind this days?

I even got the courage to ask for your number because of how much i think about you.

I you weren't this pretty, nice, funny and everything.

I can't be falling for you!!!

I though about Y/n again before sending her a text because i saw she wasn't here after lunch. She told me she had some things to do. Hmm interesting i wanna know.

Ahh! And here i go again, if it was anybody else i wouldn't even ask.

I shouldn't feel this way.

I then fell asleep. The next day i woke up a bit dizzy.

But i went to school anyway for my girlfriends and well....Y/n. Ahhh Y/n stop bothering my mind.

I then went to school with my father.

\Hyein pov/

New day new fun. I think I'm going to have a good day. Maybe because I'm going to see my girlfriends or maybe because i'm having Y/n tutoring me at the end of the day. I'm like really exited today.

I am actually on my way to school. I arrived at the school spotting Y/n and Danielle immediately, at the school gate. I immediately made my way to them. When i was there Y/n told us that she needed to go.

I was a little bit saddened by the fact that she just went away when i was with them. But anyway i am seeing at the end of school so it's alright i guess. Me and Danielle made or way to the class and she told me she needed to tell me something a little important.

Danielle: Okay, so... You know yesterday after the Math class i tried to stop you and then Y/n went away quickly, and this morning when you came she went away again. Did you remark this?

Me: Yeah...

Danielle: She doesn't hate you or anything like that. It's just that the other day she was at the toilet and she heard some girls talking about us. Those girls said that we were using her for sex, or some trash like that. They also said that she was a side bitch of ours.

Me: Oh..

Danielle: And she told me about this, she said she wanted to protect us, so she came up with the plan of ignoring each other when at school. Just to protect all of us.

Me: What!! But she doesn't need to do that. I don't mind getting insulted i just wanna hang out with her. 

I said those words pretty loudly making every student in the class look at me.

Danielle: Lower your voice Hyein, we don't need to have anyone to know about this okay?

I nodded.

Danielle: And you can tall to her when we're out of school. If i remember what happened yesterday she will teach you Math.

My mood went up again thinking about it. My other girlfriends then entered the class and this wonderful day of school begins. Y/n wasn't here for the first class and the first class of noon Minji wasn't here toi during the first hour of noon.

Weird.