Argument

\Hanni's pov/

I don't know how we ended up in this situation..

Y/n is actually pinning me to the wall.. How did that even happened?.

\Flashback/

I am bringing Y/n to an empty room to have a serious talk with her. I open a random door and push her inside.

Y/n: Seriously the bathroom?
She chuckle.

Hanni: Shut up we need to talk.

Y/n: What is it? What do you wanna talk about?

Hanni: Why are you always so close to my girlfriends, you're not even like that with me.

Y/n: Girl you hate me so it's hard to have a real conversation with you.

Hanni: Y/n, stay away from us.

Y/n: What if i don't want to Miss Pham?

Hanni: I swear I'm gonna kill you Y/n so shut the hell up and listen to me. Stay away from my girls.

Y/n: You know I'm sure we could be friend, you and i.

Hanni: I said shut up, for fuck sake!

I am ready to kill her any minute now, she's so annoying is it this hard to listen to someone for once.

Y/n: Hanni, i think we should stop this nonsense, i know you don't hate me, that much.

I was ready to slap her, i raise my hand and start to swing directly to her face, until she stopped my hand.

Y/n: Hey that's a bit to far.

She pin me against the wall.

Y/n: We both know that's not okay.

And here we are. Me looking directly into Y/n's eyes will she's pinning.

Why is this attractive?!

Y/n is not attractive, at all!

Hanni: G-go away, you whore!

Y/n: What! What did you just say? Hanni..

Hanni: I said go away you stupid whore what didn't you understand, it's such a simple sentence!

She let me go and leave the bathroom. Was is to far? Nah she deserved it anyway.

Minji: Hey Hanni we need to go, your mom is looking for you.

Hanni: Coming!

I go into the living room and they all look at me.

Danielle: Where's Y/n?

Hanni: I don't know and i don't want to.

Hyein: Wait so you two aren't friends?

Haerin: Yeah i though you were by the way you dragged her away while we were eating.

Hanni: Let's just go home.

Minji: Yeah okay we'll see Y/n tomorrow anyway.

We all left Y/n's house and went our separate ways home.

\Danielle's pov/

Today i woke up feeling a bit uneasy. I don't know i have a bad feeling about today. Anyway i wear some clothes, and left my house.

Y/n isn't here today, just like yesterday but i didn't received anything today, not a single text about being absent today or that she just went on her way without waiting for me, nothing.

It's alright maybe she forgot.

I made my way to school, and saw Y/n talking with Sullyoon, is that why she didn't wait?

I then spotted my girlfriends they seemed frustrated except Hanni who seemed happy.

Danielle: Hey girls did something happened?

Minji: Well i went to Y/n to say hi 10 minutes ago, but she like ignored me and told me she had something else to do. But look here she is not doing anything really important i must say.

Haerin: Hanni, do you have something to do with this?

Hanni: What? Why would i? Maybe Y/n prefer Sullyoon i don't know girls.

Hyein: Yeah but we're not even in the school right now there's no reason for her to ignore us.

Danielle: I have to admit it's kinda weird.

We talked for a bit and went to class.

Y/n wasn't there, probably skipping again i should send her a text about it.

Danielle☀️: Hey Y/n where u at?
Seen

What did she just ignore me?! Did we do something that angered her or something, dows she know that Haerin and Hyein went through her things. That's messed up, Y/n can't hate up we were such good friends all together well except with Hanni, but well that's not a reason.

I am sure something happened when they were talking. But i can't blame Hanni just now and even if its sad, it's Y/n choice the only thing we can do is comply to her wishes.

\Hanni's pov/

I think my little talk with Y/n worked. She didn't had a talk with Minji when she went to her. I am so happy right now Y/n is finally out of our lives. I think it's visible that i am full of joy at the moment.

But the girls seems kinda sad tho. There's no reason to be sad. It's just Y/n it's not like she gave our relationship anything.

But I don't like when the girls are sad it break my heart.

Anyway it's finally time to eat.

\Minji's pov/

I need to talk to Y/n tight now. This is not okay i need some explanation.

Minji: Hey girls i need to do something, see y'all later.