You're not that bad

\Y/n's pov/

Sullyoon dragged me downstairs, we went straight to the kitchen and i saw Hanni eating with the rest if the girls. They didn't notice us si we just sat down and listened to them. Sullyoon was still holding my hand, i looked at her and she was already looking at me. I smiled and she looked away with slightly red cheeks. Weird Sullyoon never reacted like this before, well i can't remember it clearly. Her and i have been friends fir as long as i can remember, but I'm keeping my distance recently. I had a slight crush on her before but Haewon noticed it and told me, she didn't want to lose one of her friends, if we date and then broke up. So i did what she told me to do i put distance between us, but i still talk to her. Sometimes it pains me to see Sullyoon somehow my feelings for her can't seem to go away, except this week. I didn't feel anything for her the whole week. Is it because i didn't see her as much as usual or just-

??: Y/n you're okay?

I looked up and saw everyone looking at me, was i spacing out?

Me: Yeah totally just a bit tired.

Haewon: Okay, then i wanted to ask you if you could get Hanni one of your shirt so she can change before going home, i'm almost sure her shirt smell alcohol and i don't wanna have any problem with her parents.

\Hanni's pov/

Wait what?! Y/n's shirt, no way, i would rather die. She smell bad anyway, i guess. And i can keep my shirt i'm almost sure it doesn't smell anything.... You know what Y/n's shirt won't be that bad.

She nodded when Haewon stopped talking and we went upstairs. She showed me different shirt that could go with my jeans and told me to choose which one i wanted.

I went for a simple one just to make sure that if i forget to give it back it won't look like it's ver shirt or something i don't really know.

Y/n: I'll wait outside the door okay, just tell me when you're done so i can change as well.

You know Y/n, i didn't know you were this kind, you're not that bad actually... wait what am i thinking Y/n is awful and i hate her.

I start to take mg shirt off and wear hers, it actually smells good, remind me of a mix of Hyein and Danielle. Smell sweet just like them.

How much did i drink last night, to stag over and why was h in Y/n's room i need to ask her, but j don't wanna have a conversation with her..

I open the door and see her seating infront of it waiting for me.

Y/n: Done?

Me: Yeah, you can go, but can i talk to you after you change.

Y/n: Let's just talk while i change so i can bring you home early i don't want your parents to get worried about you.

What?! Did she lost ver mind or something?! I don't wanna see her changing, I'm almost certain of that. She take my wrist and lead me back into the room.

Y/n: So what do you wanna talk about?

Me: Why was i in your bed when i woke up this morning?

Y/n: Well, yesterday night you barged into my room completely drunk we talked a bit and you fell asleep when i was talking, you seemed uncomfortable on the chair si i carried you ti my bed...

I wasn't listening to what she was saying, why does she have such a good body, i am so attracted to her body it's si strange. I can't like anything about her i hate her.

Y/n: Hanni are you listening?

Hanni: I'm sorry can you repeat i was spacing out.

Y/n: No problem si as i was saying...