She's back

\Y/n's pov/

Here i am sitting on the rooftop by myself. Since what happened with Hanni, i ignore the girls they all tried to talk to me but i just excuse myself out of the conversation. I don't really know what to do in those type of situations, well it never happened to me before.

I learned from Hikaru that there's two new students today  two girls apparently.

Being here alone is kinda boring, even more since i forgot my earphones. Habitually i go here with Minji when we don't have class.

I miss them. They were really good people even Hanni, I know deep down under all the hatred she have for me there's something good, she's not that heartless.

I hate myself so much at the moment, why am i ignoring them? They don't deserve this. But i already started ignoring them three weeks ago. Time goes by so fast.

The door of the rooftop suddenly open, shit no student is allowed there what if it's a teacher?! Someone pass the door and we made eye contact.

What the fuck is she doing here?!

???: Hey Y/n!

She greeted me smiling brightly, this fake ass bitch, how can she come back and talk to me like nothing happened.

Y/n: What do you want Yuna.

Yuna: Hey calm down baby, I missed you that's all, so I came back to get you back.

The fuck is she on, she literally cheated on me and abused me, and now she wants me back.

Y/n: Fuck off Yuna.

Yuna: Oh baby, you know you don't talk to me that way.

She came closer to me and grabbed my face.

Yuna: Look at me baby.

Y/n: Just leave me alone, I don't need you in my life Yuna.

I hear her giggling.

Yuna: I leave you alone for now darling, see you after school.

She kissed my cheek and left the rooftop.

What the fuck!! Why did she have to come back. I'm still not fully over her, I loved her so much even when she was abusive. She's one of the reason I hate myself.

But wait does that mean she's one of the two new students that mean the other one is... no not her, Ning Ning, my other ex and the girl Yuna cheated on me with. From what i heard from a Jini, Yuna and Ning Ning just had a one time thing and are like best friends now. If you knew how much I loved and hated those two, they're my everything but also the reason I don't believe in love anymore. After I saw Yuna with Ning Ning in my house doing their things I completely shut myself to the world. I didn't want to see anybody, the only person who was here for me at that time were my friends, Jini, Sullyoon, Garam and of course my sister. I'm very grateful of them for being here.

Anyway I should tell Haewon and the girls what just happened.

Y/n🎧: Girls!!

Haewon🥸: What is it Y/n? And why aren't you in class?

Jini🖤: Hey baby, what's up?

Garam🌊: Yeah tell us.

Y/n🎧: It's really important so read carefully

Y/n🎧: So there's two new students in Haewon's and I school, and they're no other then Yuna and Ning Ning.

Jini🖤: WHAT?!!?

Jini🖤: Did they do anything to my bro??

Haewon🥸: Wait really? I didn't see them

Y/n🎧: Yuna actually talked to me.