They're really pretty!!

Y/n's pov:

Yesterday when i was at the cafe, i saw some pretty girls, they were all talking happily, enjoying their time together.

Without me knowing i took some pics of them, they were like muse, every shot that i took, were perfect, i never in my wall life though that people could be this pretty.

When i was checking some if the pictures, i felt like someone was watching me. I raised my head up and saw one of the girls looking at me, i smiled at her and went back to what i was doing.

Today is my first day of school, yay...

I really hate school, i have no interest in it, but i'm forced to go.

I went downstairs and was greet by my older sister Oh Haewon, she was singing will cooking us breakfast.

Me: Unnie!! Good morning!

Haewon: Hey Y/n, good morning to you too, ready for your first day in my school?

Me: Well i guess, it's not like i'll be really paying attention.

With that i went outside of the house without eating breakfast, i don't eat much. The reasons i went out that early is because i don't want my sister to scold me because i won't pay attention in  class and because i like to be early at school, don't ask me why i hate it there but being early is just a different feeling.

When i arrived at the school i went to my class and sat by the window, so i could sleep easily without getting caught.

After some time i heard the students entering the classroom, and then the teacher came in. I immediately raised my head up. And he made me a signal to come to him and introduce myself. I went at the board and started introducing myself.

Me: Hello everyone my name is Oh Y/n, i'm 18 and i hope to make new friends here so please be nice to me! ;) 

After the class i went out first because i needed to talk to Haewon unnie. Well not really i just wanted to ask her some things about the school, like if some students were more popular in the school or anything related to talk to some person or not.

I went to her and hugged her before asking her what i needed to know.

She told me about some people like the girls from the group ''Ive'' or something like that  other girls from a group named ''Le sserafim'' what an interesting group name. She also told me about a couple of 5 girls!! 5 !! I was shoked but at the same time found that really interesting i wanted to know more so i asked for their names. Okay so if i understood what my unnie told and show me with some pic she had of them. Their group's name is ''Newjeans''.

The oldest one 

Kim Minji, i'm older then her by a mounth

Kim Minji, i'm older then her by a mounth. My unnie told me she's a really cool person to be with. She's very athletic and like hanging out with her friends or her girlfriends.